Sign in to follow this  
guate

Effective Flyers

Question

I am running out of flyers, so before I make more, I would like to hear some good advise on what to put in them. I have the basic stuff, Free estimates, clean almost everything: pool cages, driveways, gutters, exterior walls, etc... What I have been doing is, print one at home and photocopy it in color paper at staples. Cheap, and I can make more as soon as I need them.

I was thinking of a 10% discount coupon on them (things are really, really slow for me right now)

What you guys think?

4 answers to this question

I am running out of flyers, so before I make more, I would like to hear some good advise on what to put in them. I have the basic stuff, Free estimates, clean almost everything: pool cages, driveways, gutters, exterior walls, etc... What I have been doing is, print one at home and photocopy it in color paper at staples. Cheap, and I can make more as soon as I need them.

I was thinking of a 10% discount coupon on them (things are really, really slow for me right now)

What you guys think?

Is what you've been putting on the flyers working? What's your response rate? Need more info.

Guate,

To deduct 10% from your pricing, will you be adding the 10% onto the price? We have a set rate our company runs on. No discounts, Senior, Spring, etc. unless we add it into the estimate to begin with. I collect unemployement before working for free. Giving away work is a liability and could cost you alot in the long run. Thank You.