Sign in to follow this  
Rick Arrese

Why not to vote for HRC in 2008.

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey Rick---your a Jarhead..cool..I'm a squid that use to be on an amphibious ship with you guys...One of my best friends today is Jarhead..

I started to read that thing about Billary but as soon as I got to the point of it saying the "New York Democrat" that was it...She will give the Dems a bad name...for her to me she is a "Demo rat". She's rotten to the core.. The other Dems look strong but her and I met her.. I can;t stomach her bullxxxx. If you seen her you can see right thru her just like I did as does some of her secret service men do.... Hopefully no nut job ever takes a shot at her because you wont see her men jumping in front of her like they did For Reagan.......

Hi John, I'm worse than a jarhead, I was a Fleet Marine Force Hospital Corpsman for all my years of sea duty. I was embarked with 2nd MarDiv in the USS Ponce(LPD12) back in '81 and later on the IwoJima (LPH7). After that I got rotated to Okinawa and Panama in '88 with the 3/6 Devil Dogs.

Anyway, I wanted to bring up that website because it seems that a lot of people have a very short memory when it comes to our politicians shenanigans, (they all lie but some do it so blatantly it's nauseating). Also keep in mind that the Clinton clan is not for small business. (Curiously enough WalMart (Arkansas based) achieved they're greatest growth while under Bill Clinton's tenure as Gov. and Pres.

BTW my mother grew up in Astoria, a few blocks away from the "J" train.

Hey Rick,

You and I might have been on the same ship. I was on the USS Ponce LPD15 from 83-85. Are you sure you where on an LPD12? I think we went to Beriut Lebenon around 83-84 after the Marines where killed in the barricks. We where supposed to go on an Mediteranian cruise with some European countries as some liberty ports but then we where sent to Beriut.

Its so many years ago so my mind might be a little jaded about that time frame but I'm thinking that you where on this ship.

I was there when that accident happen in 84 when our dumb captain at the time decided to do drills in Onslo Bay during a windy day when the stern gate broke off USS Ponce (LPD 15) and we had to go the philly yards for repair. I think he lost his command over this and our New Captain was a NYer from Hells Kitchen...My kind of guy.