Sign in to follow this  
CleanStart

Gotta ask again

Question

Since it got lost in the Xjet debate in my last thread.

Best place (on the net) to learn about techniques. I plan on doing residential homes only at first. Well, I guess I could do some commercial buildings as well. Point is no flatwork.

The homes around here are pre-dominantely vinyl siding, some brick and very little masonry.

I really wouldnt mind some hands-on experience, I learn best that way. Maybe some of the Carolina guys wouldn't mind me looking over their shoulders one time? Some I wouldn't be any competition to.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

The best advice I can give is get with another powerwasher nearby and ask for some training in exchange for free labor. Nothing beats hands on experience. Also, try getting some practice on your own home. Family members always enjoy getting free/discounted labor, and are usually glad to help.

Come on to the beach, my wife said Whiteville is about 1 1/2 hours away from Myrtle Beach.

2nd week of March till the end of March we'll be doing a ton of neighborhood clubhouses, pool houses, pool decks, vinyl fences, some rust removal, pool decks and some sidewalks. There will be a lot of vinyl. we probably will have some condo work to and gutter cleaning a little bit of everything. Me and my guys would be glad to help if you want to. Come down for a couple days, hotels are cheap now.

We do everything with the Xjet and these clubhouse buildings are just basically vinyll homes, We probably will have some homes too

Call if you want

Jeff

843-446-5931