Sign in to follow this  
John T

Post about PWNA on PWN bb

Question

There's a post on www.powerwashnetwork.com that I think people here should look into. Its about the PWNA and its an excellent thread. For or against the PWNA any imput is paramount

in helping to get some idea's out there.

Check it out and take a stand. The only way to get anything done in life is You and I mean each and everyone of you should post something because we are all in this together.

You don't have to like the PWNA and if you don't express your reasons why. The ball is rolling over there on that one post and here's a chance to make a difference by at least posting something.

Here's the link: A PWNA conversation"for members and non members ( 1 2 3 4 )

At least give it a thought.

4 answers to this question

Beth,

I think the post should stay on PWN only because all can see the responses. If it started here I would say the same thing. IT's times like this when all bb's should join forces and respond to an extremely critical post on the BB where it started.

All should respond for better or worse. So far its really been just a few of us that have participated in that post. My hats off to Doc Riesman,Everett Abrams and yes Dan S. for contributing and staying very Professional.

Take a look see;)