Sign in to follow this  
Adrian

Painting Contractor Needs PW sub ATL

Most everyone on TGS knows that I have relocated my business to Texas.

While I was in ATL I developed several sub contracting relationships with various contractors and it was very profitable for me in more ways than one.

These contractors over the past 3 years have proven to be where most of my profits come from. Less advertising and steady work helps me stay small and profitable and managable. An obscure method most would think, but that was the plan all along. I want time for my family ( and helicopter).

Steve's Painting needs a PW technician to fill my shoes as those who have tried since I left ATL, have failed miserably. I love my XJET and deckster.

There is a reason I have been saying that all along. These tools of the trade are the single most important tools to have (IMHO) for Steves Painting as an account. He is a hassle free contractor if things are done the way they are discussed on this forum. I'm not talking "Blow and go "

I'm talking "Done Right" according to most of the commandments of TGS!!!

Steve's was responsible for over fourty sub jobs last summer alone for my firm. His firm is growing and lacks a PW Tech. that really knows resi's.

(You know who you are if your cleaning 2.5's from the ground... nuff said)

We had a process that worked. I knew PWing and he didn't!!! Simple as that. I cleaned the day before his crew comes in and then they paint the next day.

Like I said, He's a painting firm and is not as knowledgable in the PW ind. as you are!!!!!

He is also a member of this forum as well. SGRILLO is screen name.

Resi's galore and much much deck work. He does the staining so all required on wood would be to strip and brighten or a deck wash. You work your own rates with him.

It's a different year economically so adjust according as all understand my rates are not your rates.

Give him a call or pm from TGS.770-231-9494.

He always paid ontime and most cases same day along with steady work.

I only post this because I know if someone from TGS contacts him they have some industry savvy. This account can have a very high LTV.

Anyone who knows me from the ATL industry knows I studied hard and knew a contractor for just about everything and subbed my firm out to them. I hold my own pretty well!!! How I went down this particular avenue... I couldn't tell ya !!! It's just where the wave carried the board. But it is what it is..... As the great philosopher Doolittle once told me......So please don't make me look bad.

This can be a good account with alot of $$ to be made.

ILMXJ & Deckster

I would really like to see one of you guys from Hellanta take this over and help Steve continue to grow.

oh yeah... he gives bonus' and the tax documents are always on time.

GOOD LUCK.

Thanks For the Help Adrain! I would like to add that I'm not looking to use someone one time .I am looking for someone long term to do my pressure washing . and to clear up any confusion I want someone who knows what they are doing. Since you relocated I have had nothing but guys who think they know how to clean a house or a deck . so if you know of ABC pressure washing and you are capable of doing the same quality work that he does. And I must tell you he has set the bar high as far as doing the job right the first time .showing up and getting the jobs done in time. I am booking up exterior jobs fast and I dont need to be driving by to check to see if the job was done right or not. If i send you to a house or deck I expect the same treatment ABC pressure washing gave me .which was a house properly wash or deck striped. If you are a proffessional and have been in the bussiness for at least 2 years and capable of doing the above please contact me. all others please do not call . Steve 770.231.9494

Steve R., Mike W., Paul the deck guy, Aqua Bob, Titan, check it out.... inquire..... $$$$$$ Also, I am considering letting go of my customer list from ATL. Any interested parties contact me. 600 + projects in the past 3 yrs. one timers, threepeats, regular accts. ( most like Steve). Thoughts?

Biz is bangin so it is getting harder for me to focus on ATL and Houston at the same time.

As being fairly new to PW and to this forum, how did you price the sub-contractor work and did you use any cleaners while doing the work, or just water PW since they were painting.

Thanks,

Michael

Green Clean Pros

Denver, CO

Volume discount naturally. You have to take care of your acct. Yes you absolutely need to use a housewash mix vs. just water and pressure. Water alone will not always afford the luxury of a quick and effective paint prep.

You're at the right place for info on this site. You can learn practically every application of pw. and wood working.

Adrian

Looking to get bigger have you found the right cleaner yet.

Give me a call so I can get more info.If things sound the way they do Ill branch out to Ga..my number 386-383-9605 I have been looking at this post from day one.

Thanks Mark