Sign in to follow this  
cwarrior

Soap/Detergent Recommendation

Question

Anyone recommend a quality soap for house washing that can combined with sodium hypochlorite? I am looking for a soap that will not leave a difficult to remove film on the glass if not rinsed off quickly. I use emulsifier, but ocassionaly I do not rinse the glass quick enough. I have to go and buff out the film/soap residue.

Thanks!

Mark

8 answers to this question

I use Simple Cherry too...

Try simple cherry from Pressure Tek. It has rinse additives and works great, but sometimes it's hard to mix well.

I was noticing that very thing again today. What is the best way to mix it? I thought about letting it sit overnight in the water portion of my mix and adding the love the next day.

Any thoughts?

I havn't had a hard time mixing the cherry. What I do is put 3 1/2 gallons of 12% and add 2 scoops of cherry. The 12% with no water helps mix it better I think, I then top off with 1 1/2 gallons h20 and a splash of cascade. Put the cover on it and leave on my trailer to get bounced around on the way to the next job.

Celeste,

Yes it is. He is already 60 pounds and strong. he become a great family pet and gets along with my girls very well. He says hello to you and roger and still answers to tator every now and then.