Sign in to follow this  
CCHSNC

Titan 440i

I just had to share...I got a great deal on a brand new Titan 440i (low boy) today from SW. The reason I'm so proud is I got the unit for $660.00, I think they go for around $900.00 +/- :D

You got a GREAT deal if you bought that sprayer new. I have one that I bought 6 yrs ago and I paid about $800 then but I did get a hose reel with it for that price.

Guest rfitz

Nice Buy, Im just wondering, other than the deckster, is there any other HVLP sprayer out there, that would be good for products like Wood Tux and Ready Seal...?

Great price. Rob, the titan 440 i is the way to go for applying stain. It works great too if you get houses to paint. It will pay for itself in 3 jobs due to the speed you get compared to doing it buy hand. It also atomizes the stain, which used to be a huge selling point for me since so many near me do it by hand.

Guest rfitz

Mike, how is that a great selling point, ? when you tell customers it is better than brushing because it atomizes the stain...?

it forces the stain deeper into the wood. It also puts a more even coating on the wood, if you know what you are doing. with the speed you get, you can charge a little less and still make the same per hour. I did a job once where I was spraying and someone was getting their deck done right next door. It was funny because we both started staining about the same time. When I was finished, and packed up I went over to introduce myself and say hello, actually doing re con, and saw that he was only half way done with the railings. spraying in my opinion is 75% faster. there are soooo many other uses for it as well.