Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

My Bride

Question

You know, I did a self impossed ban on myself talking about politics & religion on TGS or any BB for 3 months, got about 2 months to go. I figured I talk, debate & argue to much about it here. So I figured I should just shut up about it for a while and not bore people or stop upsetting all you right wing Bush loving nuts (oops I slipped a little, LOL, just having fun). I actually enjoy debating my points about politics but when it comes to religious dabates or talks on TGS, it always seems that I am being the Devils Advocate. I dont like always questioning what people say about God, but I do have questions and always have leaned towards evolution. So thats why I always sound like the Devils advocate. I'm really not, I just not that great of a Christian as some of you may be, but I do love & pray to God often

Ok.what the heck is the point to this post, you ask? ...Well I was out in my garage (3:30 am) having a cigarette. I was kicked backed in my smoking recliner, with my feet up and as I do often when I'm alone out there, I was thinking about stuff. I think about biz, family, my dad, just about anything. I dont know why but out there I always talk to my Dad who's passed away a few years now.. I know a little weird, but i miss him and I can feel him when Im all alone in my garage. I talk to God and ask him, to take care of my dad and my family.

OK OK THIS IS THE POINT OF THIS POST, This morning while Im out there. I was just kicking back and thinking about my wife and I looked up and THANKED GOD. WHY????? Because my 5th Wedding anniversary tomorrow. AND I'm one of the luckiest men alive. I am so blessed and even thou I guestion God sometimes and i may not make it to heaven when my time comes. There is a God because he put my wife on this earth.

Many of you know my story, How I was a little crazy for a good part of my life, how I've had fun over the years and yes how I wasted some years. How I was in a work accident in 96. Well from 1996 - almost 2000 I was drifting through life & some pretty bad drug use.......blah blah blah

I came to Myrtle Beach because my Mom & dad retired here and I just wanted change and with the love of my parents, who over the years I put through heck & back sometime and also had some wonderful times. They helped me by letting me move here and gave me time to get away from the bad things in my life......Thanks Mom & Dad

Well I came here I didnt want to work hard I had some money and I knew I'd be getting a lot more from my work accident. So I took a job as a night security gaurd at a local resort, but I didnt have much going on, so I worked 50-70 hours a week at it and i strated a little PWing on the side. I went out to the local bars, got used to my new town met some people, but one person i met was Michelle. I also met Donna who worked at the resort. Michelle is Donna's daughter. Then Michelle told me her sister worked at the resort and she told me who she was and I knew her a little to say hi. Her sister is LISA (my wife). Lisa was a hotty and now that I knew the rest of her family, I figured I should get to know Lisa better. So over months we talked, she was in and out of a long bad relationship. well over time I started to really like her and in the back of my dirty mind, i started thinking hey i'd like to do her( I know I'm a pig). Well we over time just enjoyed talking to each other we both worked nights and we'd spend 15 minutes an hour and sometimes hours talking when it was slow. Now I'm 39 at the time and Lisa is 21, so Im thinking theres no way she'd date me, so i just kept it smooth for a while, I still saw & talked to her mother and sister often but some of my talks with Lisa were more and I noticed we both were flirting quite a bit. So I asked if her & here sister wanted to go out and we did and it was great.

So great that we are now married for 5 years. Let me tell you about my wife, we may have 18 years difference between the two of us but we are so much alike. My wife helped me and she didnt even know it. I was missing so much in my life and she gave me something to look forward to ....Her!!! My wife is a great lady, she puts up with me, she gave me 2 totally beautiful babies, which between the babies and my wife have given me so much drive in making my business grow. the 1st time I put my arm around her and her tiny waist i knew I wanted her. Hey we dated and ya it was nice to have a beutiful young lady with me every where we went. I remember we were on vacation and on Bourbon St , New Orleans, we were drunk as can be walking down the street and many guys and a few girls were checking out my wife. we were dressed to kill. Well this one drunk guy said " Damn mister how'd you get her" then another minute late another guy said "you're a lucky guy" I knew it, but my wife made me feel like she was the lucky one. Well its 5 years of marraige and my wife has gained a few pounds , but she looks hotter than ever. My great luck the pounds she gained is in her new nicely shaped butt and hell her bust has only gotten bigger.COOLLLLL!!!!!!! We talk, we laugh, we listen to each other, we enjoy and love our children so much, we can lay around and just do what we do and we both still just love each other so much. She tells me often how she never dreamed life could be like this, so good and to be so lucky we met and are alike. I like hearing it. Today I'll be ordering a dozen roses, so I can take them to her work tomorrow. She loves Roses and she loves it when i bring them to her work so the other girls see me bringing them in, she's like little girl, she gets so excited. Good part of the day, I'll go get her a few other special things, a day spa certificate and maybe one or two other things..........oh Yaaaaaaa some lingerie, yahoo.

We will go out saturady night and celebrate,Michelles taking the kids. I know we will have a GREAT time, because we always do.

So I was out in my garage at 3:30AM and I looked up and I thanked God for giving me my wife and my beautiful life. I am the luckiest and most blessed man in the world. Thank you God and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my most excellent wife... LISA.. the girl of my dreams

Sorry, you know me and some of my post, babble, babble, babble, just felt like sharing.

So as for my self impossed ban on talking about religion, I had to break the ban for a little while and THANK GOD

Hope everyone has a great day

Jeff

8 answers to this question

Condo King by day....Rico Suave by night. LOL.

Rico Suave is basically a man who is for all intended purposes the following: Good Looking, muscular, "macho"-being totally cool toward everyone and everything, very clean and neat in appearance, a man who is 100% man: almost every lady is attracted to him because of his great charismatic ability, and when need be, he can be a real bad guy to mess with. Rico Suave is more of a definitive personality type, go to the beach in the summer and you will see several who fit the above, in addition to wearing sunglasses and jewelry, he is a ladies man, enjoying fast cars, hot woman, and good at hustling people in pool. Rico Suave is what every man wants to be, but 99.7% of men never live up to.

"Man, that guy has it going on, he's a real Rico Suave"....

Seriously Jeff, you know the saying:

"Behind every good man is a great woman".

Condo King by day....Rico Suave by night. LOL.

Rico Suave is basically a man who is for all intended purposes the following: Good Looking, muscular, "macho"-being totally cool toward everyone and everything, very clean and neat in appearance, a man who is 100% man: almost every lady is attracted to him because of his great charismatic ability, and when need be, he can be a real bad guy to mess with. Rico Suave is more of a definitive personality type, go to the beach in the summer and you will see several who fit the above, in addition to wearing sunglasses and jewelry, he is a ladies man, enjoying fast cars, hot woman, and good at hustling people in pool. Rico Suave is what every man wants to be, but 99.7% of men never live up to.

"Man, that guy has it going on, he's a real Rico Suave"....

Seriously Jeff, you know the saying:

"Behind every good man is a great woman".

Rico Suave......remember that video well, funny stuff

Jeff...you just trying to get "some" or what? :D

Get Some!!!!.......Thats one of the reasons my wifes sooooooooo great. I dont get some, I get it ALL :banana: :kiss: :heart:

Thats why I married a young one.

April 27th .........5 years with my wonderful wife today!!!

April 27th .........5 years with my wonderful wife today!!!

Sixteen years for us today.

Happy anniversary, Jeff and W.W.!

:beerchug: