Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Employee fun

Question

In the past month I've hired 4 guys . 2 are gone, just late & no show or missing work for everything. 2 guys have shown every day on time for over 3 weeks now, seem very reliable and want the work & money YAY

hired 2 guys Monday to start today. One I couldnt get a hold of him because his phone was disconnected. I found out he was a 40 year old crack held and I was going to tell him I didnt need him. The other looked good well dressed for interview, new car with payments, seemed like he wanted work

Neither one of these FRICKING BUMS even showed up for the 1st day. HOW do people live, I just cant even believe that someone couldnt call and just say something, lie, anything , hey I got a better job. FRICKING BUMS. I country is someday going to be in a lot of trouble. work ethic is lacking and getting worse

Just venting , hired a couple more to start next week, lets see if they show

Have a wonderful day

1 answer to this question

What did you start them out at?

I got my start is pressure washing from someone who had a good thing going at one time. work with him for 3 years and then he started messing with my pay...So gave him the one finger wave after that he started to slowly droping work..and now well he sold out.So I went back to fence installing and then

my body was telling me to stop. Here I stand 7 years with my own pressure washing...And body still hurts....Hang in there someone will go to work for you and stick to you like a leach...Then it will be the keys to the truck in hand and him/her running a crew like they owned it..on time and make sure the work gets done ....Good luck