Sign in to follow this  
itswillist

business is slow ..

Question

Is it just me or has business slowed down ?? Trying to find out if it's the economy or just my local area with competition ????

* Things have slowed for me the past few weeks, any ideas ?

31 answers to this question

yeah, I do aerial photography (used to be Earthcrawl Photography (Land . Air . Sea) but then just niched in aerial photography ... I kept the name "Earthcrawl Photography" for the aerial business, I have one bus. number (cell phone: when someone calls I can answer "Earthcrawl this is John" and cater to both clients (aerial or pressure washing) I already have the bank acount, brochures, etc etc.... ) Do you think changing the name would make a difference ? I'm open to ideas ..... I put out flyers today with my helper ... we landed a job (call from the newspaper)

yeah, I do aerial photography (used to be Earthcrawl Do you think changing the name would make a difference ? I'm open to ideas ..... I put out flyers today with my helper ... we landed a job (call from the newspaper)

John, I'm crushed... Up there in the beautiful blue sky, lookin down on God's green earth, free as a bird, and you wanna what? Blast foam up in a hood? Stream bleach on comp? Swirly square dance down a driveway? OK, I suppose you have your reasons ! Gosh I'd love to be a flyboy!!! Name is everything. Name is first contact of John Q Public with your biz. Look at all the NICE, descriptive names on this BB... If you wish to keep all your official stuff going, maybe you could talk to someone about a wholly owned subsidiary or something like that. In my opinion, advertising and salesmanship will make or break a biz. You can almost always hire help to get a job done, once you GET it! That's experience speaking... I've accomplished significant projects using student labor during the summertime. And I also enjoy using female helpers. Good luck, r

Being a flyboy is fun, but it can be overrated ... the aerial photography is enough to keep me busy on Saturdays, but the rest of the week .... ??? there's a bigger demand for pressure washing... I'm going to be changing my aerial name and pressure washing name ... in fact I'm going to start on that right now ... This is the fun part :)