Sign in to follow this  
jetstream1

Any one sponsor little league

It is a good thing to watch 10 kids play ball with your co name on the back of them.And the cost is cheap $300 and a write off.Well its the end of the games and they gave me a nice home plate

and it says With thanks to our sponsor Jet Stream Pressure Washing Orange City League 2007

I sponsor a team in my sons league but it is not the team he plays on. It's kind of a funny story. My son moved up from the minors to the majors, to a team that already had a sponsor, so I continued to sponsor his old team (I was the coach of the old team and am assistant coach on the new team). This year the new asst. coach of the old team won't agree to let me sponsor the team this year, why? He owns his own power wash company and couldn't/wouldn't wear the competitions logo. We are friends and often work together/refer jobs etc. and he knew I would use it (jokingly) in my advertising. "See sir, even abc power wash wears the Aqua Blast Uniform". So this year they gave every kid in the league a string back pack with my comp name on it for the same $300. I love to see the kids have fun, it's what life is all about.

Now thats funny whats the odds of that..The League in florida tends to stay with the same sponsor one of my sons is in coach pitch and the other is in minors just cause the other guy has a biz. A sponsor is a sponsor.

and they are needed all around

I was thinking of sponsoring a little league team. I have great memories of playing myself and like the idea of giving back to the community. If it helps business then that's great but it's not necessarily what I'm after.