Sign in to follow this  
moorepowerwash

Help with pricing to clean out gutters?

Question

Just looked at a 45 unit property to bid on cleaning vinyl,concrete patios,and cleaning out the gutters.They are single story with four unit sections x 10 then there is one five unit. The four section units are about 96ft x 10 then one at about 123ft.Were I need help is with most of the gutters they are not around trees, only about 8 to 9 of the building on one side are close to trees. Did not climb on roof to look but most are no were close to the trees. thanks for any input. P.S. this is only one phase so I would like to price this wisely so I could also recieve the next phase.

6 answers to this question

I charge around $1.00/Ln. Ft. to clean out gutters. That's a residential price. Commercial and condo complexes are charged about half that.

To inspect the gutters, duct tape a mirror to a painting pole and look into the gutters.

Don't forget the downspouts!

For single story structures I usually do them for free. Set up a ladder and blast out the insides with a zero tip. I make sure to let them know it's getting done for free and I don't clean up leafs afterwards. I'm not a landscaper afterall.

Call me if you want. There is fantastic money to be made on doing condo gutters and the way we do it is so easy. Condo gutter cleaning jobs are some of my best money makers. we do hundred(s) of buildings every year

843-446-5931

Jeff