Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

SC Counties

Got stopped by a builder today out side a convenient store. They are in SC and getting ready to do a lot of custom home building around here. He saw my truck with signage and we talked. They are custom homes and they are building all over the area.

Want to know who would be interested in New Construction/post construction clean up. They will be working in many counties

Anybody in

Florence county

Brunswick county

Geargetown county

and he did mention a couple other counties, I forgot which ones

We are going to set up a meeting this week or next and If anyone is interested, because I wont travel to a lot of these areas and I can refer him to good PW contractors.

Dont know to much now, but i have heard of this builder . Just checked out their websight, pretty impressive, check it out Online Home Design | New Home Floor Plans | Front Doorâ„¢ Price Quote - Schumacher Homes

PM or Email me, with your contact info, I'd be glad to pass on your names

jl9055@sccoast.net

Jeff

I've heard of them as well. I've got a bro n law that lives in Myrtle Beach that has a painting biz and I might see if I can stay with them and come down and help out some.

Also Jeff I will get both yours and his info and see if I can hook you up with some work. His and his Dads painting biz is pretty sucessfull from what I gather. Maybe yall can throw each other some biz.

Well I'll still try to hook you up with the bro n law. It's too far for me to travel for a job. Maybe when we come down I can go out on a job with ya and learn something.

Well I'll still try to hook you up with the bro n law. It's too far for me to travel for a job. Maybe when we come down I can go out on a job with ya and learn something.

Any time Duck