Sign in to follow this  
jetstream1

below water

Question

I have this job and I have to go waist deep in water

but my thing is I need a good tip or turbo nozzle to remove the slime off steps about 4 feet deep what can i use to get a good spray

I did the job the other day and the tip acted like a pen and could not get a good fan..IS there something out there that will work? OR am I beat for the rest of the year..any help would be great

5 answers to this question

I have this job and I have to go waist deep in water

but my thing is I need a good tip or turbo nozzle to remove the slime off steps about 4 feet deep what can i use to get a good spray

I did the job the other day and the tip acted like a pen and could not get a good fan..IS there something out there that will work? OR am I beat for the rest of the year..any help would be great

Why don't you just try using a good stiff broom? How thick is the scum? If you plan on using a wand you better have a 3600 psi unit or better and maybe a 15 deg tip......

4000psi at 5gpm with a turbo is what TVA uses to clean those type areas.

When you use a turbo under water it takes a while for it to start working and then the movement has to be slow and deliberate. It is not something that can be done in a hurry and get good results. The deeper the nozzle goes the more pressure you need. A 5@5000 would be a good machine for that type of work.