Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Bankrupt

Did you cringe when you read the title of this post?

It hurt my fingers to type it. Bankruptcy stares in the face of many business owners. Before you even realize there is a problem you are caught in a drain spin that can jeopardize everything you have worked so hard to achieve.

Is there any way you can hedge your bets? Stack the odds in your favor?

Yes, there is. Educate yourself. These message boards are the first step. But why not take it to the next level?

ATTEND A ROUNDTABLE

Unfortunately I cannot make the Michigan R/T but I know the guys that will be there.

If any one of them sits with you for ten minutes the price of admission would be worthwhile. You will get so much from this experience.

How To Get Leads From The Internet

kriesle_speaks.jpg

SEO (the way people find you on Google) companies will charge five times the amount Jarrod is humbly asking just to review your site and make some changes. Michael K has a good handle on the topic and he will teach you how to do it for FREE. No extra charge! Bring your notebook.

• If you get one extra job this year from what Michael will teach you, you will be way ahead of the game.

What Michael taught me at the St Louis Round Table has helped me be the number one listed site in every township in my county as well as first page listing for the state of PA for many keywords.

Do It Faster, Do It Better

JRod_speaks.jpg

Is there any single way you can make more money?

Jarrod will not only tell about how to get faster and more efficient, he will give you hands on training. Jarrod has spent years refining his techniques. His workforce approaches every job with a plan of attack.

• Let Jarrod show you that with the right chemicals, you can cut your clean time by as much as 300%

• Learn how to do decks, house washes, fleets, roof cleaning. Michigan will have it all!

This type of instruction can cut years off your learning curve and start making you more money as soon as you get home.

Meet Your Friends, Take Home Prizes, Eat Good Food, MEET BOB !

sugarhillgang.jpgfoodtable.jpg

Our favorite manufacturers will have prizes available. Network with guys you have talked with online or on the phone. Learn secrets from the pros. Win money in the 50/50 drawing.

What Else Is Left?

How about learning about what can make a business truly dominate a market?

• Sales and Marketing Techniques

• Pricing Strategies

• Contracts and Forms

• Analyzing Your Numbers (I am writing a pamphlet that I Will have Jarrod hand out at the meeting)

Don't hesitate to sign up NOW. Click MPW RT EVENT to register for this once in a lifetime event.