Sign in to follow this  
larryh

Stolen Equipment

Question

Pressure Washing Equipment Stolen

A North Texas rancher was visited by thieves who relieved him of his trailer mounted pressure washer and various other pieces of expensive equipment. The thieves took a 6’ x12’ tandem axle trailer with an RK-43, 225 gal water tank, a black tool box and an Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor. If you should run across this type of trailer please contact Delco Cleaning Systems at 800-433-2113.

7 answers to this question

Sell the equipment for a quick buck, and scrap the trailer for a quick buck or, but I will not get into that.

It happens alot around here, and lets just say the trailers do end up back on the road with different numbers

I don't get this - if it's tandem axle, then you need a title, if you need a title - how will the next 'buyer' ever get it insured to go on the road????

Here in South Carolina you don't have to register most trailers, it could be sold here and no one would ever know its stolen. No plates on 99% of trailers here. Thats why so many are stolen around here.

Fricking theives, I hate to here someone lose their equipment

I can buy a tandam axle in Rhode Island with or without a vin and registered it as homemade and noone would ever know.

In Texas you can buy a manufactured trailer or register it as A homemade trailer......No one cks