Sign in to follow this  
One Tough Pressure

Who's got one of these?

Question

31 answers to this question

Maybe Mikey grew up as a poor Mexican or poor Russian child.

Some of those poor families sleep 6 or 7 to a bed.

In some parts of Mexico City, they sleep 5 or 6 to an entry-way.

In some countries it's not considered a homosexual act for two boys to be holding hands. In many countries men kiss each other on the cheeks without being considered homosexuals.

Kissing on the cheeck is one thing, kissing lips to lips and locking lips is another thing all together.

How many of us kiss our little sons and daughters on the lips, when we were young our dads, granddads and so forth?

The whole point here is guilty or not he will be found not guilty.

Was OJ guilty?

Is Koby guilty, if not why then is he asking for all his stuff to be sealed but demanding the girls be opened? What is he hiding?

Oh sorry I almost forgot the Lakers probably are taking care of it under the table.

I to agree with Paul, These parents who let the children stay over knowing they are sleeping with Mike are the guilty ones as well if in fact he is guilty.

I don’t know if KOBY or mike is guilty. I do know as and American my constitution affords me and anyone else that’s a citizen rights. These rights I hold sacred and I don’t presume anyone to be guilty until there peers have found them guilty or they confess.

I have never been accused of a criminal offense. In my lifetime I have been judge incorrectly and I know it does not feel good.

Talking about whether someone is innocent or guilty is ok. Telling jokes about peoples children about molesting is not. I’m not condemning anyone because I myself have laughed at a couple. That’s my mistake. As men we will all continue to make them.

It’s really a shame if mikes Guilty and almost worse if these people are on a gold hunt.

Koby Bryant, my opinion is he’s a fool. Guilty or not sleeping around is bad. I feel sorry for his family and wife.

I don't know how true it is, but it was said that the room Kobe used during his alleged rape, was occupied by another Laker the same day he left and prior to the local police collecting evidence from it.

Not to belabor what I said (but as a side note):

Back in the early 60's Nikita Kruschev was kissing his Russian comrades directly on the lips. He was not considered a homosexual, nor would any of his comrades dare to accuse him of being one. This kissing was broadcast on Russion approved Communist Propaganda newsreels at movie theatres. I saw the newsreels myself. Maybe the kisses were meant to be interpreted similar to the mafia "Kiss of Death".

It was not a pretty sight!

Ron M. indeed has been acused of things and many in the past have said bad things about him.

If they took the time to know him they would see he is not bad at all, loud yes, nice guy indeed, bad, nope unless you want to say bad in a way of being way to nice at times.

I have said it before and will say it again, having met Ron on several occaisions and having spent hours talking with him there is nothing wrong with him.

Heck you can even say NO to him and he will still be your friend!

But really folks we are all born innocense, it is part how our parent (s) bring us up and part how we ourselves do things that make us good or bad.

As for the rumor about another Laker using the same room never heard about that, was there mention that this girl had *** with this other Laker too?

Now, Now, Jon! Sounds like you are trying to start a rumor.

The implication was that by having another Laker in the room, Kobe called for help for someone to cover or confuse any physical evidence that may be collected from the room.