Sign in to follow this  
Tegrey

Mosmatic 8" wallwasher

FYI,

I bought the mosmatic at a special internet rate of $249.00. Appreantly I did not read the fine print. It contained a base, side handle and gun. All the advertisement videos,shows someone cleaning sidewalls, etc. All using the tool at an angle. However the model I purchased did not come with the swivel / angle connection. That was probably why it was an internet special? Of course if you want to angle the tool at any angle you need the swivel. The gun handle that comes with it is directly connected to the base. I guess you could use it that way if you want to hold it against a substrate. It would be tough going on steps, walls, etc. I requested to buy the swivel connector for it. I did not know there were different Sun Brite companies. After I was sent to the correct company, I found other interesting information. The threads are not american, and the part would cost me $175.90! If I would have bought the complete package it would have only cost me about $70.00 more. I also will have to pay a restocking fee of 10% plus freight cost of $14.23. So now I'm out $39.13. Not too bad for a poor decision on my part. Or I could pay the $175.90 for a swivel connector. What would you do?

KDYF-Swivel.jpg

Is this the one?

Toggle Swivel KDYF

Part No. 58.908

Finest New Product: Introducing the Industries first Toggle Swivel. Contractor Duty High RPM Swivel with integrated toggle joint allows for use as Floor and Wall Cleaner. The Toggle Joint feature comes with an adjustable tension system to allow effortless cleaning of walls and angled surfaces.