Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

professionalism

Question

this is the only other company that advertizes against me in the YP under Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing.

They showed up at this house 4 doors down from me at about noon and are still there. Roof pressure washed, house washed, and driveway clean.

I have to compete against beer money guys all day long, but at least I dont have to worry about competing on professionalism!

their name? A 1st Class

post-4622-137772188784_thumb.jpg

post-4622-137772188793_thumb.jpg

12 answers to this question

It's everywhere. To me, it just makes me want to work that much harder to be professional and present a very distinct image to our potential clients. If they can't see value in our company after that, so be it.

Beth

Do these guys stay busy and would you say they are "lowballers"?

Busy in this instance could be up to interpretation as to what one calls busy. For these, busy may be doing 12oz presses or watching the idiot box...who knows. It doesn't look like they are busy in the picture except for the fact that they are moving around....doing....something?!?!

As for them being lowballers, I think one can feel safe to say that by the frugality of their uniforms or lack thereof, yes.

Now that we have established the bottom of the totem pole, we can all aspire from here to improve upon what these two have shown us is not acceptable by any standard relative to a professional.

:yoda: :razz:

Rod!~

Busy in this instance could be up to interpretation as to what one calls busy. For these, busy may be doing 12oz presses or watching the idiot box...who knows. It doesn't look like they are busy in the picture except for the fact that they are moving around....doing....something?!?!

As for them being lowballers, I think one can feel safe to say that by the frugality of their uniforms or lack thereof, yes.

Now that we have established the bottom of the totem pole, we can all aspire from here to improve upon what these two have shown us is not acceptable by any standard relative to a professional.

:yoda: :razz:

Rod!~

well said.