Sign in to follow this  
jetstream1

Red Sox

Question

15 answers to this question

The RedSox, The Patroit's, Boston College Eagles, The Celtic's are back.!!!

I havent been following the Celtics. Thay are doing good?

Man I miss living in Beantown

How about them Pats 52-7 we skin the skins....Let go RED SOX ONE MORE GAME AND WE TAKE IT HOME AGAIN

What part of up North are you from?

Grew up and lived much of my life 15 minutes just south of Boston in Randolph

WOW Patriots & Get it done SOX

JEFF I grew up in Mansfeild 10 min away from the Pats house

Red Sox will get it done or will they take it back home to win it..Back to bean town. I go back home about 2 times a year I have been to a Sox game here in Florida down in Tampa and I went to a pats game last Dec in Jax I sat on the 50 yard line I payed dearly for that ticket well worth it.

JEFF I grew up in Mansfeild 10 min away from the Pats house

Red Sox will get it done or will they take it back home to win it..Back to bean town. I go back home about 2 times a year I have been to a Sox game here in Florida down in Tampa and I went to a pats game last Dec in Jax I sat on the 50 yard line I payed dearly for that ticket well worth it.

I'll be going back in August 08, I always like going home to all my life long Friends and family. I took my wife there for the 1st time a couple years ago, She's spent most of her life in the south and was born in Minnesota. She loved Boston and my boy did too. Harvard Sq, The Commons & The Swan Boats, the food. I cant wait to get back there. I will probably always live in Myrtle Beach now, but Boston is my home

Mansfield, I dated a couple girls from Mansfield, a lot of easy chicks from there. LOL....

have a good one.

Sox are up 2 - 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jeff - how much do you miss the Clam chowder up around Boston? I'd never leave this area alone based on that - fried clams and fish and clam chowder at any one of a bunch of seaside fish places! Yuuuummmmmuyy!

Love a good chowder, Love a good stuffed colhogs (sp)

The Clam box at Nantasket Beach, used have some great sea food.

I can eat some lobster. Hell down here they say lobster on the menu, you got to make sure what kind. They got this crappy lobsterr they get from who knows where. The damn thing doesnt even have claws WTF LOL

When I go up north, theres a few places I go to. Calazone from Sals sub shop in Randolph, they are GREAT. I go to another place for a Cheese steak,. Theres a place in Quincy Alfredos , great Veal Marsala & Stuffed Mushrooms, Place in Brookline ? for a Good Brisket and Downtown near the thearter district has a great place for a Hot Pastrami. Man I could go on & on, man I really miss Mass. at times.Pork Strips & Lobster sause a my favorite Chinese

Yuuuummmmmmyyyyyyyyy