Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Gene

How Many Texas Powerwash Contractors

Question

37 answers to this question

years ago Gene i did a fact finding mission where the most where located. the area around DC won, texas was in the top five with cali taking first and FL second. if i recall texas was 4th.

My facts where the directorys availiable at the time. we now have mant resources.

I would imagine on this BBS there are a couple hundred.

Not everyone knows about the Grime Scene. But there are ALOT of contractors in our area alone Gene. At least 50 ads in the yellow pages.

Plus there are many who offer PW as a side service. There is alot of competition ( if you actually look at it this way). Most I have seen are newbies and there are several well established firms out there as well.

I certainly wish they would all chime in to show an interest in a Round Table.

It could be a quarterly event IMO. Help us all stay current with the technology and continued education.

Not everyone knows about the Grime Scene. But there are ALOT of contractors in our area alone Gene. At least 50 ads in the yellow pages.

Plus there are many who offer PW as a side service. There is alot of competition ( if you actually look at it this way). Most I have seen are newbies and there are several well established firms out there as well.

I certainly wish they would all chime in to show an interest in a Round Table.

It could be a quarterly event IMO. Help us all stay current with the technology and continued education.

I understand about alot of competition in our great state and I have seen others post here from our state. I know there are others who are members but don,t post much and would like to see more participate in this forum. I use this board every day. All I would like to do is learn one new thing everyday so in 5 years I will be a whole lot smarter....

You wish they would log in, ok here is one way to try and make that happen since you have the phone book open, check all that have web pages and send them an Email inviting them to come check out TGS.

Those that don't have web pages if you are up to it a post card or letter on your letterhead inviting them to check out TGS.

Or start a round table in your area.

Or buy them all out and own Texas as far as pressure washing goes.

You wish they would log in, ok here is one way to try and make that happen since you have the phone book open, check all that have web pages and send them an Email inviting them to come check out TGS.

Those that don't have web pages if you are up to it a post card or letter on your letterhead inviting them to check out TGS.

Great idea Jon. Iam all about having a round table here in Houston.

Starting to mill the idea around in my head a bit. Maybe by Spring it could happen with proper planning.

side bar........ I was hoping to contact you while I was in ABQ for the balloon fest. Did you make it this year? I thought it was awesome this year. Crazy schedule I had. Maybe next year we can meet up.

Had family visiting and we had other things lined up so missed this year. We watched some on TV and it was fantastic.

Don't be shy about contacting me, I can almost always find time to meet others.

Ron what time, I have a doctors appointment around noon but am free otherwise.

Give me a call or Email me.

Bobby and I are in extreme North Texas... We are about 1 1/2 hours north of Dallas. Denison to be exact. We would love to be a part of a round table though! We have not had the priviledge of attending one yet and would love to get to know a few more people in the business. Not to mention we could use all the support we can get!

Still toying with the idea if we can generate enough interest we can form a state group of contractors to increase our learning,network with others in the state to promote our industry,hold meetings either quarterly or semi-annual at different locations to see new equipment and get to know each other,and also increase our buying power thru discounts from various vendors.Im sure it will take some time to get going but as stated after the national org can get on its feet they will incorporate the other states into the fold....

Just sitting here wondering how many members here are in Texas?

As many as you need to screw in a light bulb:lgbounces Just joking of course.

Ron you should have my info now on your Cell.

As for what I said, true it was just good friendly advice from a former PWer who keeps in touch with others.

3 AM, darn Ron you'll get here before I am awake, where you heading you have to leave before the roosters wake up?

That is if you drive like I do, otherwise I should be up and about by 10 AM.

I'll call you around 9-10 if I don't hear from you first.

Gene, I'm still in , as always, and was actually talking to a contact about offering some training and insight on putting a class together just today. It's not dead yet and I know through the proper networking and contacts, alerts etc. It can be pulled off.

I am in the midst of putting together info & training class as we speak.

RT or training seminar either is good with me. I have alot to share. Plus newbies will need an edge and current techniques.

There are so many that I speak with on a regular basis that want training.

Gets to a point that a class ( affordable to all) should be offered.

I get calls daily and I mean daily about how to do this or that pertaining to cleaning or wood resto. Bro ..... I get blue in the face day after day.

It's time for a house meeting IMO. &

...... it's in the works.

What have you been able to find out so far?