Sign in to follow this  
sflasealcoatinginc

Anyone used deckstar sprayer from sunbrite?

Question

Just curious if anyone has used this sprayer for concrete/paver sealer...or any solvent base clear sealer?? Looks like it should work just like a pump spray does but just without the pumping. This is great becuase airlesses just dont work well for such thin sealers. Ive been looking for an LPHV pump setup that sprays just like a pump would. We roll most products on but sometimes i end up spraying.

7 answers to this question

Oops, sorry :) I tried!

I know just what you mean about the rolling & pump ups - it does get tedious. I hate rolling when it's hot and the sealer starts to create cobwebs - I know that matte down but they drive me nuts when it's happening.

I'm thinking you're probably doing much larger areas than we do when doing overlays. For small jobs, we've successfully used those Wagoner power sprayers - the job must be pretty small though or you spend a lot of time filling up little containers.

Celeste

We use the deckster from sunbrite. It works great. Well worth the price.

We have had it for a few years and sprayed oxcylec acid to stain to concrete sealer and all work good.

We have had to rebuild the pump once or twice because it did not get cleaned out after using it and they are easy to rebuild