Sign in to follow this  
anthony szabo

Florida Real Estate help/ideas/thoughts

Question

My wife and I are going to sometime soon buy personnel real estate single family home dwelling in mid State Florida. I'm not sure of our ideas at this point, but like to find 5 to 10 aces with a potential to build or a existing property with a pool home.

Looking for privacy in a small town atmosphere type setting.

Not to worry I will not be doing any pressure washing at all, just R&R. We are spending enough time in Florida with vacations so we are kinda looking for a second residents. (investment reasons to find expenses)

Any help of property or a great real estate agent would be helpful if you guys know anyone.

Thank you for the help!

Tony

5 answers to this question

Our company has been doing business with Doug and Angela from Watson Realty for almost 3 years. They're great people and even better realtors. Tell them what towns you're interested in and they can run some MLS searches for you. Tell them that Don from All Seasons referred you to them.

ORLANDO FL real estate listings and homes for sale, home buying, home selling information – Watson Realty Corp. - Homepage

My mother-in-law (to be) is a Realtor with Florida Homes International, based out of Davenport - which is a stones throw away from all the attractions and Orlando itself.

She would love to help you with your search, there are many bargains around here just now - give her a call on (321) 624-8195, her name is Linda Brown.

Hope this is of some help buddy.

Tony, I live just outside Gainesville in a small town of Williston. There are alot of small towns around here that offer 5,10 & 20 acre properties. Although the prices have went up over the last few years, it is an area to consider. I moved here from the Florida Keys in 2005. I built a new home on 10-acres. My location makes it easy for me to go to Orlando, Jacksonville or Tampa in only about 1 1/2 hours. Good luck in your search. Hugh