Sign in to follow this  
bsblltj

Help!!!

Question

I just talk to a family friend the other day. I was telling him what i do in the summer time in the NE. HE is a owner of five McDonalds. HE wants me to give him a quote on some things that he already has another company clean. Has anyone ever washed a McDonalds? If so what have you done.

Any information will help me out.

Thanks TJ

2 answers to this question

what is your family friend paying the other company? Don't take any less for a shot at it. get a surface cleaner and and a good unit and have at it.

........ or give Ron ********** a call....

he will give you the right direction and kick in the pants. oh yeah.... get insurance as well.

How much of a family friend is he??? Seeing as there are so many different things that play a factor, I'd be more inclined to be point blank with him/her. What is it you want done and how often?? What is my competitor charging?? Can I match it or do I have to beat it?? The first rule in negotiation is the first guy to open his mouth on price loses. If he is a family friend offer to go do one for free.

If he isn't willing to help a family friend out with prices, quote what you need to make a living, if you don't get it. OH WELL.