Sign in to follow this  
amen

New Here

Question

54 answers to this question

What do you have to do to get kicked off of Bob's board?

You have to be extremely disruptive and difficult and then continue even after Bob gives you chance after chance and even talks to you on the phone about it.

Bob is a lot nicer than I would be.

:)

Hopefully Joe has calmed down now.

As if he did anything different then the pack mentality that ruled that thread...

Hey folks, the only reason yer buddy Amen was banned was that he was held to higher standard than the rest and obviousley Bob commited himself to handing out consequence if he was not listened to... Nothing wrong there. I just hope that Joe you were actually fully warned and understood that you'de be banned if you did not rise above...

Big difference between a chastizing or suspension and a full blown banning. Bannings suck, been there done that!

As if he did anything different then the pack mentality that ruled that thread...

Hey folks, the only reason yer buddy Amen was banned was that he was held to higher standard than the rest and obviousley Bob commited himself to handing out consequence if he was not listened to...

I must have missed that thread.

I didn't miss his personal attacks on other members, though.

Big difference between a chastizing or suspension and a full blown banning. Bannings suck, been there done that!

Where are you banned from, Kevin?

Thad, that's ok..I just choose to try and get along with anyone and everyone and I also choose to acknowledge that there are many ways to insult, offend, or wrong someone personally besides literal statements of name calling or use of foul language.

Joe chose to go the simple route on occasion of the simple name calling but usually was way after major flaming and taunting or specific with someone he already been going around with in various thread. Other times he seemed to loose tract and may have offended those that meant him no ill. For instance the mofo( lol. j/k ) called my tele and left an aggressive message with foul language that I and my wife would prefure the kids not hear. He seemed to take the deserved online chastizing I gave him over it swell enough. Although I've never spoken to him he has since left civil enough message since that first incident and all is water under the bridge far as I concerned.

Maybe there is something of maturity or maybe something of communication format difficulty involved..I wouldn't pretend to know as for sure he is different or weird as the next guy.....as Joe says, I don't no..life goes on...

ps- ..to answer yer question Thad..the hunting forums..lol :)

As a new guy here too, I see this forum as a proffessional resource not a chat room and hope it stays that way. I have seen people take over other sights with personal issues and I no longer go there. If your being personaly negitive about anything to anyone you should be booted.

Welcome,seems like I ,have seen you over at GON?

As a new guy here too, I see this forum as a proffessional resource not a chat room and hope it stays that way. I have seen people take over other sights with personal issues and I no longer go there. If your being personaly negitive about anything to anyone you should be booted.

Thad,

No..sorry, I have cold black gelatinous heart.

Joe,

Most likely a spirit of stupor came about me in posing that April fools post for the people as in all honesty I did not consider you in it. Guess between your care free one liners and knowing you've grown a thicker skin I insinctively knew you would appreciate it.

So anyways.. although belated, too the people I say April Fools!! :)