Sign in to follow this  
4000psi

Five story inside windows??

A local hotel needs some windows cleaned inside. They are about five stories high from the floor up. I have not seen them yet. But I have been in touch with the person about cleaning them. Everyone she has called in the area cannot reach them. The hotel just had a marble floor installed so a scissor lift is out. If anyone has any recomendations as far as reaching these indoor windows I would appreciate it.

Also, If anyone is near New Burn, NC and thinks they can tackle somthing like this, Give me a call or pm me for more info. I have no photos and have not seen the windows. But I'm trying to help them out and staying in tough. Thanks guys.

Dane

I would rent a atrium aerial lift by DENKA they go up to 90' , easy to move and they fit through a 36" door ,lightest weight aerial lift in the world,very friendly lift & easy to use, looking to spend around $1,400.00 a day plus delivery and pick up.

Denka Lift USA - Home

Carlos I remembered that lift from an American Window Cleaner magazine ad, but I could not remember the name of it. I searched for about half an hour trying to find it. I'm glad you mentioned it. The Denka lift would be perfect for this job.

Dane,

A 50' towable should be sufficient. We just finished cleaning a new Dicks Sporting goods that had atrium windows in the center. It is lightweight and easily manouverable but they are a lot slower to use and move than the large gas lifts.

You must make sure to put Plywood under the legs.

Make sure that you get paid for the time it takes to get the lift in/out, and set up to move it around.

We got our lift for around $250 a day I believe.

Feel free to call or email me with any questions. These types of jobs are large, I under-priced the job but know what it takes now.