Sign in to follow this  
douseahouse

chloromax

Question

i have a local competitor using this stuff and was wondering if anyone had any hands on experience with this product. we both bid on a house and his price was twice as much as mine. he gave the homeowner a nice presentation about his product and told them that a house cleaned with chloromax would stay cleaner twice as long. naturally the homeowner told him that at his price she could get it cleaned twice as much and still be ahead. so if you have any real experience with this stuff then let me know your thoughts. i'm not thinking of changing from 12.5% but i would like to know what i am competing against. please don't send me any links as i have already searched this product. i'm just looking for someone that has actually used it.

rando

2 answers to this question

It LOOKS like the stuff from Pitch Witch People Ace Cleaning Randy.

I would LIKE to see an MSDS for it, see whats in it ?

But if it were me, here is what I would tell the customer to "sell against" the Chloramax.

"Mr Customer, we use Apple Sauce, a field tested proven product, developed by world famous Apple Roof Cleaning down in Tampa, Florida"

"Apple Sauce has both a Time Released Biocide and a Biostat in it to keep your roof clean"

i guess i forgot to mention that i'm talking about washing houses and not roofs. since pitch witch does sell it i suppose most would use it to clean roofs but in this case i'm only concerned about house washing. thanks chris.

rando