Sign in to follow this  
rhenry

shure -flow setup

You can purchase an assembled system from Water Cannon for $189.

(800) 333-9274 or (800) 964-9274 or (800) 351-7283 www.1800333wash.com

They are in Orlando, Fla.

The Sprayer assembly consists of:

- Hand Cart

- 20 gallon white transluscent water tank

- 1 GPM @ 60 PSI 12 Volt Shur-Flo pump (rated for acid use)

- 1 on/off switch

- 1 lance with trigger

- 29ft long 3/8" ID clear hose

- It has a place to mount battery

- Battery box is $15 extra

- You supply the battery

If you want to build your own:

- Hand Cart (Home Depot / Lowe's / etc.)

- Used 15 gallon drum from dry-cleaner or car wash

- 1 to 1.8 GPM pump (60-100 PSI) with Viton Valves may want 115 Volt instead of 12 Volt

- Trigger Jet spray gun (similar to one that comes with unit) EnviroSpec

#2214-112 30" lance with Viton gun, poly lance and adjustable nozzle $15.

(they also carry fan type nozzles and stainless lance)

- EnviroSpec or Water Cannon both carry Shur-Flo pumps, 3/8" ID clear (reinforced) hose.

- Need (4) 1/4"MPT x 3/8" barb fittings (plastic or brass)

- (1) 12 volt or 115 volt on/off switch (mounting bracket and wire)

- (1) Deep charge battery (if using 12 volt)

- (1) Battery box

- (1) plastic filter hose inside drum (water tank) to filter chemical

- (50 ft) 3/8" ID clear reinforced hose - (or length as req'd).

EnviroSpec is (800) 346-4876 or www.envirospec.com

Attached is a photo of a unit as can be purchased from Water Cannon (the bracketry and tubes to hold lance were added by customer).

You can purchase an assembled system from Water Cannon for $189.

(800) 333-9274 or (800) 964-9274 or (800) 351-7283 www.1800333wash.com

They are in Orlando, Fla.

The Sprayer assembly consists of:

- Hand Cart

- 20 gallon white transluscent water tank

- 1 GPM @ 60 PSI 12 Volt Shur-Flo pump (rated for acid use)

- 1 on/off switch

- 1 lance with trigger

- 29ft long 3/8" ID clear hose

- It has a place to mount battery

- Battery box is $15 extra

- You supply the battery

If you want to build your own:

- Hand Cart (Home Depot / Lowe's / etc.)

- Used 15 gallon drum from dry-cleaner or car wash

- 1 to 1.8 GPM pump (60-100 PSI) with Viton Valves may want 115 Volt instead of 12 Volt

- Trigger Jet spray gun (similar to one that comes with unit) EnviroSpec

#2214-112 30" lance with Viton gun, poly lance and adjustable nozzle $15.

(they also carry fan type nozzles and stainless lance)

- EnviroSpec or Water Cannon both carry Shur-Flo pumps, 3/8" ID clear (reinforced) hose.

- Need (4) 1/4"MPT x 3/8" barb fittings (plastic or brass)

- (1) 12 volt or 115 volt on/off switch (mounting bracket and wire)

- (1) Deep charge battery (if using 12 volt)

- (1) Battery box

- (1) plastic filter hose inside drum (water tank) to filter chemical

- (50 ft) 3/8" ID clear reinforced hose - (or length as req'd).

EnviroSpec is (800) 346-4876 or www.envirospec.com

Attached is a photo of a unit as can be purchased from Water Cannon (the bracketry and tubes to hold lance were added by customer).

Paul,

Not trying to be a smart fellow here but why not give the sponsors of this board, Beth And Rob a plug also?

Besides owning and operating a full time p.w. business, owning and sponsoring this board, they also sell equiptment, chemicals and p.w. supplies. I think!

Please correct me if I am wrong. I suspect that this was just an oversight on your part.

dave i'm using the x-jet for houses and decks and it think a sure-flow setup would us less product so i'm lookin to set up a sureflow

Using the x-jet is alot faster that using a shurflo set-up. That just my opinion though. Yes you can use more chems but if you mix them right you should be fine. Also so what if you use more chems. How much is that really costing you? If its only 10 bucks or so who cares. Your saving more time which will get you to another job faster. Time is money. If you save say 1 hr using the x-jet and waste only 10 dollars of chems well for me I am making about 80 dollars more. My average hourly cost is 90 dollars. Does this make sense to you?

Dont get me wrong, the shurflo set-up has its place but for house washing I would not use it.

Just my two cents

Beyoungsr, I would trust in the fact that Paul B is a Forum Leader and would know what is and is not appropriate. Also do a search and read his back posts, he is a valuable resource here. I suspect that this was just an oversite on your part.

Beyoungsr, I would trust in the fact that Paul B is a Forum Leader and would know what is and is not appropriate. Also do a search and read his back posts, he is a valuable resource here. I suspect that this was just an oversite on your part.
Rick

I have to take sides with beyoungster. Beth is now carrying the decker and I feel this is her and Rods board.

I know Paul B. is a valuble resource here also. Maybe he did not realize yet that the decker was being carried her at the store.

RHenry,

Thanks for the kind words!

RickG,

You're on the money!

Dale,

I can't tell what part of the fence you're on.

BeYoungSr,

Are you sure Someone didn't send you?

- What's a Deckster? Is that the same device sold by SunBrite for applying deck stains? Not familiar with it enough to know if it has Shur-flo on it or to know if Beth carries it or not.

- The only products that I'm familiar with and will gladly promote is HD-80 and Citralic, as they are both excellent products (if not the best, at least one of the top 3) and which products I presently use.

Just to set the record straight:

- I try to be fair and pass on information that may be helpful to others, but most importantly, things I have first hand experience with.

- While Moderator/Forum Leader, I was not compensated in any fashion (including salary, commission or product/merchandise discount) for any of my activities on this BB. Since I was not a salesperson, I did not feel obligated to promote or provide information on products that I'm not familiar with. This may not have always been fair to Beth and Rod, but I never made any promises other than doing the best job I could and to provide unbiased information to anyone who asked (regardless if I offended that person or not). After all, I feel that when a Forum Leader promotes a product that they have no experience with, it tends to delute that person's credability. Besides, Beth carries great products that speak for themselves and has many loyal customers that have used them who will not hesitate to promote those products. Of course, she is a very talented sales persons that believes in the products she promotes.

- I know this BB tries very hard to fight the myth that everyone here pushes Beth & Rod's products and therefore is second class to BB's that do not also sell products. Let me tell you, this is a high class joint and every effort is made to provide good, reliable information available to all who read and ask questions.

- This is not a board that should be compared to another, where selling a product takes presedence over providing accurate information; where if their product is not mentioned, it's not the right answer; where folks are mis-lead so their products could be sold (I hope your eyes are open to the differences).

- I hope you're able to tell when you are on this board that this board has very high values and maintains contractor learning and growth above all else!

(Regardless of what products are available and sold by the owners.)

- Last, but not least - as of this morning I am no longer a Forum Leader.

Best Wishes!

Paul B.,

As a fellow forum leader I agree with your post 100% and that is why your credibility is what it is BULLETPROOF!!!

I have to ask you to reconsider your position as no longer being a Forum Leader. Your leadership is outstanding and your Honesty is 2nd to none.

A long story short I also resigned as a Moderator awhile back on *** when I had a difference of opinion with the then Administrator of that board. When I re-thought my position after the smoke cleared I was re-appointed. I felt my position back then was the correct one but my reaction to it was probably over zealous.

Think about it. Either way I as a fellow Forum Leader will respect your decision whatever it may be.

RHenry,

Thanks for the kind words!

RickG,

You're on the money!

Dale,

I can't tell what part of the fence you're on.

BeYoungSr,

Are you sure Someone didn't send you?

- What's a Deckster? Is that the same device sold by SunBrite for applying deck stains? Not familiar with it enough to know if it has Shur-flo on it or to know if Beth carries it or not.

- The only products that I'm familiar with and will gladly promote is HD-80 and Citralic, as they are both excellent products (if not the best, at least one of the top 3) and which products I presently use.

Just to set the record straight:

- I try to be fair and pass on information that may be helpful to others, but most importantly, things I have first hand experience with.

- While Moderator/Forum Leader, I was not compensated in any fashion (including salary, commission or product/merchandise discount) for any of my activities on this BB. Since I was not a salesperson, I did not feel obligated to promote or provide information on products that I'm not familiar with. This may not have always been fair to Beth and Rod, but I never made any promises other than doing the best job I could and to provide unbiased information to anyone who asked (regardless if I offended that person or not). After all, I feel that when a Forum Leader promotes a product that they have no experience with, it tends to delute that person's credability. Besides, Beth carries great products that speak for themselves and has many loyal customers that have used them who will not hesitate to promote those products. Of course, she is a very talented sales persons that believes in the products she promotes.

- I know this BB tries very hard to fight the myth that everyone here pushes Beth & Rod's products and therefore is second class to BB's that do not also sell products. Let me tell you, this is a high class joint and every effort is made to provide good, reliable information available to all who read and ask questions.

- This is not a board that should be compared to another, where selling a product takes presedence over providing accurate information; where if their product is not mentioned, it's not the right answer; where folks are mis-lead so their products could be sold (I hope your eyes are open to the differences).

- I hope you're able to tell when you are on this board that this board has very high values and maintains contractor learning and growth above all else!

(Regardless of what products are available and sold by the owners.)

- Last, but not least - as of this morning I am no longer a Forum Leader.

Best Wishes!

Paul,

No I was not sent here. No commisions, salary ect.

No one suggested you push B&R's products.

What I wrote was why not make people aware of the fact that they sponsors this board, also operate a store that sells chems, deck and pw supplies.

Is there something wrong with that????????

I never questioned your your advice. I just made a suggestion.

You give great lengthy suggestions but seem unwilling to take a small one.

How many posts did that fellow have??? Think he knew about their store????

Oh and if you read my post, I never mentioned anything about a Deckster, shurflow, battery box, hand cart, nozzles, tanks, hose ect.

I wonder if Grime Scene Store sells any of these items? Worth a look though.

Hi all :groovy:

Just wanted to clear the air.....

Paul will ALWAYS be welcome here as a Forum Leader but did resign to fulfill other obligations. These BBS's take alot of time and Paul never gives anything less than 1000% in anything he does. His posts were always unbiased, and filled with information. As he said he was never compensated. The goal of our forum Leaders is to help our members. I suspect we'll still see him online. ;)

About what you can and can't post....

Paul's post is ok with me in that he was spec'ing a system as a user. (unless I need more coffee I think I read it that way)

Folks here can always check the store, and yes there are new things added all the time. But if someone is talking How To's or something, it's appropriate to mention all the necessary info. I have seen Paul post a list of possible resources in the past. That's a good thing. Don't we all need to have resources to choose from? What we don't allow is blatant advertising of another product .... name, price, etc...buy here! Those remarks do sting a little. When in doubt read the forum rules.

Ok....more coffee. :coffee:

Beth