Sign in to follow this  
RChris57

Help what went wrong Pics

Question

Hey Ya'll...

we have been pressure washing flat surfaces for 3 years, but just recently decided to give residential houses a try. Our first two houses went fine, but this house I am going to feature came out splotchy. We didn't do anything different, but did have a new guy at the wand. Can't see how it would be caused by having wand too close, as the 'defects' are all the way up to the 3rd floor.

Used standard house wash. House is painted wood.

Please see pics at link below.

Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Barry/Ronda Christiansen

Atlanta ProWash

678-274-2816

17 answers to this question

Looks like he may have been just a little bit too close as I can see some wand marks. Which means definately more pressure in that particular area.

Looks a little chalky or oxidized, maybe too high of 12% ratio in mix on older finish.

Looks like he may have been just a little bit too close as I can see some wand marks. Which means definately more pressure in that particular area.

Looks a little chalky or oxidized, maybe too high of 12% ratio in mix on older finish.

what would be the remedy for this?

Noticed Adrian following this thread and its been awhile since I've been on.I just wanted to let Adrian know that in the nine years that I have been in business that I have never found another pressure washing company to take care of my clients homes as well as you did. I say that because for two years you would take care of my companys needs without any Headaches,hassles, or any other complaints,always on time ,professional.then you blind side me with your moving to TX . just when it was starting to take off. Adrain a guy with the same work ethic .your either going to be in it for the long hall and enjoy and cant stop thinking about a better way to get it done.That being said I used to have my people pressure wash a house three guys 8 hour days, ladders,busted windows. Adrian showed me the proper way .Actually made it cheaper for me by streamling the process it made sense to give him the work unfortuately for him my business is not where its at today .Which brings me to to point of this thread. If you have a client that is giving you 20-30 thousand per year worth of work .keep in mind thats no advertising , no waiting for the phone to ring,thats a phone call telling you average 3 to 4 jobs per week . Would you hound that person down every Friday looking for your money ??? or would you look at it like money in the bank ? keep in mind this is a no 30 day billing thing its casual billing . you pressure wash the week or so worth of work you get paid .check always good.Well Adrian I hope you read this the 3rd company that I tried to replace you with has made me sick of trying to duplicate you .so I bought all the equipement . found a Army vet that learned everything he needed to know in less than two projects .all he needs is a deckster . People dont ever let your head get so big that your going to bite the hand that feeds you. Truth is ,this last company knew almost half as much about surface cleaning as Adrian.What they are laking and what most americans are customer service and common sense .dont ruin a good thing .tired of all the head aches, dealing with prema donna pressure washers .Adrian thanks for all the help and your expertise.

2004 ford ranger--4500

4000 psi pw- 1950

x-jet and accessories 125

hoses

reels

deckscrubber

welder 1200

less than ten grand ball park and 3 pressure wash companys lost my work

(this should be interesting)

Why Thank you Steve. I do appreciate the kind words. I also miss having accounts like yours.

However I do not miss Hellanta as much. There is always room in Texas if you ever decide to expand.

I am looking forward to seeing some pics of your new setup. This is one case where it feels good to be replaced by a machine. You should post some pics on the section that is for showing off your gear.

Alot of contractors have different approaches and techniques that differ from one another's. And it's all good.....

I simply stick with what works for me.

Personally I think RCHRIS57 should have his technician simply stand a little further away from his target and he won't have those pesky wand marks.

Thanks again for the kudos, I know your processes will be back on track in no time at all. I love helping out others in this industry.

PEACE THROUGH SONIC DISTORTION.

Huh???

Beth

Translates to = sorry + I would have loved, and been happy to help RCHRIS57.

You simply beat me to the punch, that's all.

You seemed miffed with all that went on yesterday, and the wrestling match in the other thread(you know the one I speak of).

You have plenty of .....er...diapers to change around here.

Please don't misinterpret as me being coy with you. That happens alot when I post here.

That's why you haven't seen me much on here anymore.

Hope you have a super wonderful awesome great crazy cool day.