Sign in to follow this  
JustMe

Grass, plants, tree's

Question

Have any of you guys ever damaged vegitation from your chems or something you did? how did it happen and what lesson did you learn from it so it never happened the next time. Thought this might make a good thread for the archives.

7 answers to this question

keep everything wet....before...during...after also keep the glass wet aswell.......if staining cover with tarps aswell if spraying.

when you have to drag hose around garden beds a few well placed stakes will keep the hose where you want it to be.....

Yeah, sometimes certain tender plants will suffer a little shock. I tell the customer upfront that could happen, and also tell them I will do the best I can to keep the plants safe. I just don't want surprises incase something happens.

I remember helping a lawnservice once and kicked over a gas can in someones front yard, that was nice... Never ever put gas cans on the grass, ones that can spill at least.

I've discolored a few Azalea's with HD80, but didn't kill them. I always tell the homeowner "every effort is made to not harm any vegetation, but some discoloration may occur."

Reed