Sign in to follow this  
MMI Enterprises

Hello..some hydrotek surfacer measurements needed

Can someone let me know what angle tips and their distance to the ground the Hydrotek surfacers are working best? I usually use 15's..

I bought the gut parts (27" bar I think and swivel) to stick in my DIY surfacer and apparently they too close to ground. Is striping and runnin pretty rough as if the spin is cuttin through water. The bar, upon installing, was bending more than my hand made pipe version I been using and was hitting the shroud. So I stuck swivel up from underneith to gain that clearance....Looks like I got to go shop for larger castors and or do some shimming to get the whole unit up now. Would help if I had some stock measurements to go off.

If someone could run a straightedge across their castors and then measure up to tip that should suffice..thanx!

haha, yea right :) Has worked real sweet. I kept sticking in these cheap 1500psi Deublin models so it had to go sometime. I may still have the Hot Water Wizzards link around here somewhere for the DIY info or maybe drum up any brands spec sheet to see what range is used..just thought some kind soul would have the measure handy..