Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Contractor Events needs your help

Contractor Events is looking for photos (professional please), summaries, testimonials, details from round table events, networking events or courses you have attended. An historical archive is being developed for the site and since we've not been to all events, the only way I know how things went, success stories that came from attending, etc... is for you to tell me!

Please forward any contributions to:

info@contractorevents.com

Keep in mind that this is a professional reflection on how our industry learns and shares and will be viewed by more than just us!

Thank you in advance!

Guest Contractor Events

Please just EMAIL any statements, testimonials, stories, photos - this will avoid any mis-communication or errors (although I will spell check all submissions!) These are quotes and I don't want to be transcribing messages or trying to take quotes by phone please.

Thank you.

Please just EMAIL any statements, testimonials, stories, photos - this will avoid any mis-communication or errors (although I will spell check all submissions!) These are quotes and I don't want to be transcribing messages or trying to take quotes by phone please.

Thank you.

I was going to get video. I video tape all these tables. I will ask there permission to give to you.

I know I sent Celeste photos from events as far back as 2002. I nearly blew up her mailbox! I had shots from various events in:

MD

PA

NC

GA

NJ

Anyone with photos or videos, or who has attended an event and wants to share an experience via testimonial should contact Celeste. I know many of us carry a camera to these events, now is the time to share. :)

Come on and dig out your pics!

Beth

I know I sent Celeste photos from events as far back as 2002. I nearly blew up her mailbox! I had shots from various events in:

MD

PA

NC

GA

NJ

Anyone with photos or videos, or who has attended an event and wants to share an experience via testimonial should contact Celeste. I know many of us carry a camera to these events, now is the time to share. :)

Come on and dig out your pics!

Beth

At each event we have given a video and camera away. I cant give the permission to use the photos. I may have to start using a consent registration.

The video I have has no one in it except speakers. I will see if i can get the footage too you guys.

At each event we have given a video and camera away. I cant give the permission to use the photos. I may have to start using a consent registration.

The video I have has no one in it except speakers. I will see if i can get the footage too you guys.

As many shots of the backs of heads as I have to be honest I'm not worried about it. Everyone takes still photos. How many have I taken on vacation, or had taken of me if I was in view? Who knows. How many at round tables or conventions? Same thing. Video I can see, a few still of a crowd where you can't make out all the faces, personally I don't see the big deal.

Beth

Edited by Beth n Rod
sp

As many shots of the backs of heads as I have to be honest I'm not worried about it. Everyone takes still photos. How many have I taken on vacation, or had taken of me if I was in view? Who knows. How many at round tables or conventions? Same thing. Video I can see, a few still of a crowd where you can't make out all the faces, personally I don't see the big deal.

Beth

I think at the start people should be told they might be used in news or promo photos. Its just my opionion and I've been before.

anyway, let see if we can get some for you guys.

Guest Contractor Events

Well, basically, I have photos from the larger events - the ones I don't have are the ones from your tables so if you want in the Archives, work out your details and email the pics & stories.

The majority of these guys are not unfamiliar with a camera so I'm pretty sure they knew when photos were taken and after all the threads with photos of events, they can't possibly think that those pics aren't going to surface on the net sometime.

I would prefer still photos over the videos. The gallery I'm creating will allow vids but again, stills are the preference.

Sign in to follow this