Sign in to follow this  
Joel Hawley

We are getting closer Beth

Question

15 answers to this question

Offer accepted, we close on 05/28. To say the least my wife is very excited. We got lucky it was only on the market one day. The other houses my mother in law looked that she liked all had contracts.

There is enough room on one side to build a pretty good sized detached garage.

This will be the second house I have bought with out seeing. The last one I was at work and my wife called me on here cell, I asked her if I liked it and she said yes. This one my mother in law did the same thing.

Luckly I hang around with women who have good taste:D :D

Guest Steven Rowlett

Hey Jon, I like the glasses however if you go with the dark shades and let your beard grow longer you can go on tour with me.

Steven I had a ponytail once and beard was more full, not like yours though. Wife would not kiss me if it was as yours is.

As for the dark glasses not a problem, as for going on tour with you, sure but I can't hear the beat of the music so would only pretend to be playing and no way will I sing.

I do think my hair would need to be color changed to black too!

Jon

Well yesterday we had continental breakfast for those in the seminars, with danish, muffins, and cinnamon rolls, then we had a full lunch and afternoon sugar snack with oversized cookies and soda.

Had to keep the energy up!

Folks loved the Extend-A-Wand that was demoed, we had a customer pick one up and everyone tried it.... Well, I think if we had had another 3 wands here, we might have sold them. I have a feeling folks will order them once they decide which one they want. Everyone tested the 18' footer on the house.

The Wood Tux demo was great, and we began testing one other thing.... the formulation for it allows you to put it on wet although it had not been tested to be applied that way. We began yesterday in the demo with dry wood, then we went to the freshly stripped pallet and applied some to the wood there. It took it! It dove right in. We'll be watching it and Extreme Solutions plans to do more testing on it as well. We would love to be able to say you can apply it wet, but for now, we're going to say dry only even though the formula was designed to do both.

It was a wonderful day. Russell Cissell answered alot of technical chemical questions for those who attended and everyone learned something.

We will be doing this again in the future, date to be determined. And the hope is that Russell Cissell will again be present.

Again we wish to extend our thanks and gratitude to Russell from Extreme Solutions for coming out and sharing his time with us for the benefit of those here. It things like this that truly help the contractors out in the field. Thank you Russell!

Beth & Rod

:) :)

Guest Steven Rowlett

Sounds like you had a great day. The 18' wand is a very useful one to have. I wish I had ofpurchased mine a couple of years back.

Hi Joel,

21532 - Rustbelt Neighborhoods

This older population resides in the older, industrialized cities and towns of the Northeast and Midwest. They spend money on their homes and their home teams and participate in civic activities. They tend to drive used cars, splurge on lottery tickets, and are top-ranked for using coupons for beauty and household cleaning products. They rank among the highest for watching videos.

Total Population

Number of Households

2001 Income Figures

Median Household Income

$30,270

HH Income Under $50K

74.0%

HH Income $50K-$100K

22.4%

HH Income Over $100K

3.5%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001 Housing Figures

Average Home Value

$87,263

21502 - Rustbelt Neighborhoods

This older population resides in the older, industrialized cities and towns of the Northeast and Midwest. They spend money on their homes and their home teams and participate in civic activities. They tend to drive used cars, splurge on lottery tickets, and are top-ranked for using coupons for beauty and household cleaning products. They rank among the highest for watching videos.

Total Population

Number of Households

2001 Income Figures

Median Household Income

$33,301

HH Income Under $50K

67.8%

HH Income $50K-$100K

25.9%

HH Income Over $100K

6.3%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2001 Housing Figures

Average Home Value

$87,701