Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

2008 Flick of the Summer

Question

14 answers to this question

Hancock is just OK. ..Panda is good... But Step Brothers that came out the other day is hillarious!!

Next flick I'll see is Journey to Center of Earth and I have to see it in 3D. Haven't seen a good one since Space Hunter or Friday the 13th Part 3.

I might go see Dark Knight since everyone says it so good. Hard to have confidence in superhero movies doing it for me these days. Been ruined ever since The Greatest American Hero series..lol :)

Here is a spot to watch all the movies for free Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads

Yup dark knight is playing for me but is of course bootleg and poor quality... they seemed to have missed the beginning of movie and starts with joker going into a bank.. should say that it is enough of a tease that I will go see it at theater..looks really good!

Edited by MMI Enterprises

Atmosphere and things of quality and comfort swing me everytime if such matters and is applicable. I can't say though that for anything to be any good it will cost. Is just untrue...just look to simple things of life, health, love.

That said sometimes the better or exciting stuff tends to cost. Since this a movie thread I quote a song from Paint your Wagon --"The best things in life are dirty" :)

I saw “Plan Nine From Outer Space” on TV a few days ago. It’s a movie from the 1950s that is universally regarded as the worst science fiction movie ever made. It didn’t disappoint me in the least. This is a “must see” movie if you want a good laugh.

BATMAN and wall-e Well and the hulk were good. I have no kids but I love pixar shows "cartoons" have came along way from yogi bear..

I cant wait till next summer transformers 2

Dude I had that Wall-E thing on from the bootleg site. It was way boring even after the alien bots landed. The kids even left the room.

Rick, want to see a weird movie just get that "A Mexican warewolf in Texas" movie..Can you say chupacabra?

Mexican Werewolf in Texas? Is it an illegal / undocumented werewolf or does he have his papers in order? Sounds like something I've got to watch. Nothing funnier than stupid science fiction.

This is a response to Beth/Rod's inquirey.Ironman was awesome!I have been waiting for years!The Dark Knight was incredible!

Hellboy 2 will be great,if it is anything like the first movie.Ron Pearlman is incredible as Hellboy.

I really want to see the Hulk,but I will wait and watch it in our home theatre.5 beloved kids...I have used up my movie budget for this summer.

I don't mind...In my home I am a free man,smoking,not drinking lemonade...our homes-the last bastion of American freedom.