Sign in to follow this  
jkevin

first trailer house

Question

got a call from a lady on sat night wanted her deck just cleaned real good stain was not bad. well ended up doing the house took just my little cold water landa and i had to shut it down to move and went to start and the pull rope broke of and my tools were on my trailer at home. good thing my parents lived close by. note to self never leave home with out tools

8 answers to this question

Oh I hate when that happens. What is worse is when you bring your tools and open the box to see that your employees took the tool you need out and forgot to put it back.

Or even worse...you have an eighty foot man lift rented for the day and your pull rope brakes in the middle and you are an hour from the nearest place to buy some more rope. Now I keep an extra pull rope handle and some extra line to make a new pull rope if I need to in my tool box.

speaking of electric start can i retro fit one or do they make them have a landa phg i think it is. 13hp 3.7 gpm 3000psi

You can but it is quite involved. You need a new flywheel, stater(charging system), the voltage regulator and wiring, starter and some other parts, then you have your labor. Usually by the time you get all that stuff you are close to the cost of a new engine, sometimes more than the cost of a new one.