Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Customer Service

Question

Beth,

I just wanted to thank you guys and Russell Cissel for your willingness to help and for your excellent customer service.

I ran out of HD80 and had a very large deck scheduled for tomorrow. My wife called and arranged for me to pick up the HD80 from the warehouse after hours. Russell was very understanding of our situation and arranged for a warehouse worker to meet me when I arrived in town.

Jon, the warehouse worker, had to leave his home during dinner time in order to meet me with the product. He was also very friendly and said Russell would take good care of him.

Other than the 3 hour drive on "country roads" there and back it was a very good experience and I will be ordering many more supplies from you. Customer service means a lot to me, especially when I’m on the receiving end.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Jesse R. Kirchhoff

Edited by Jesse

12 answers to this question

Hey Jesse,

I'm glad to hear about things like that. Customer service and going out of your way for you clients is one of the best ways to gain recognition and loyalty for products and services. Great job Wood Tux team!

Guest rfitz

Jesse, You should have called me, we could have hooked up for a while, ? next time let me know when your coming in to st. louis

Jesse, You should have called me, we could have hooked up for a while, ? next time let me know when your coming in to st. louis

Rob,

Yesterday did not work out as I had planned. The idea was to head that way before noon and give you a call once I was sure of the arrangements. I ended up making it to Union, MO at 6:30 that evening instead of before noon. That’s what I get for procrastinating. Beth’s crew came thru for me tho and it all worked out.

I am very anxious to see your new set up and compare notes. I removed my Hydrotech 6.5 gallon from the factory trailer and mounted it to my 1 ton flat bed. It works out well for the small steep driveways and mountainous areas at the Lake of the Ozarks.

Thanks,

Jesse R. Kirchhoff

Advanced Power Washing and Restoration Services

Kirchhoff Home Improvement Maintenance and Repair

114 Forest Hill Ave. Jefferson City, Mo 65109

Office 573-635-2708 Toll Free 1-866-635-2708

Hey Jesse,

I'm glad to hear about things like that. Customer service and going out of your way for you clients is one of the best ways to gain recognition and loyalty for products and services. Great job Wood Tux team!

Henry,

I was very impressed with them. They are always friendly, but going the extra mile when I really needed it is what sold me.

Thanks for all of the info about the PWNA volunteer program in July. I will definitely be participating and joining the PWNA before then.

Thanks again

Jesse R. Kirchhoff

Hi Jesse,

You are VERY welcome! Let us know how that deck turns out, and if we can offer any help while you are using the product, we're here for you. Just call.

When you get a chance give me a call about PWNA (use the toll free number). I would be glad to answer questions and talk to you about the organization and what it has to offer.

Beth :groovy3:

I have just recently started to order stuff from Beth and Rod. This is after months of picking Beths' brain here and there. She was probally wondering to her self is this guy gonna ever order anything from me or what! From the first day I meet both of them last fall at the roundtable Beth was always willing to give some advice out.

Well with the items I have ordered she stayed on top of everything and kept me informed on what was happening. Her turnaround time to me is fast. She would email or make a call to say she shipped it out that day and the next day it was sitting on my doorstep.

Beth with your patience with me and all my questions to you, you have shown me what kind of person you are. You have great customer service with knowledge to back it up.

Thank you very much for your time and rest assure the time you spent with me was not wasted time on your behalf. You now have a good customer that will be several of your products on a routine basis.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Dale :)

You know, I really enjoy talking to everyone and so does Rod. It's really refreshing to talk to people who are out there just like we. We appreciate the people, not just the business.

Beth & Rod

I have dealt with Russ and Beth for years. You will not find better customer service. Russ's brain is packed with chemistry "stuff" and Beth knows all aspects of the business. Kudo's to you both, you make the industry better all the time.

Jessie, give me a buzz the next time you are up this way to St Louis, I'm in St Peters.

PS, do you do any hunting down your way? I need a place to deer hunt.

Reed

Reed,

I will definitely take you up on that. I would love to see how you have your set up organized and also ask a few questions about those 2-tones your are famous for.

I would like to find a supplier for 12% chlorine in your area if you know of one. The pool supply stores in Jeff City get real nervous and look at me like I’m a Terrorist when I ask if they can get me a 55 gallon drum of liquid chlorine.

I grew up on a cattle farm in the country but I never did get into hunting much. (To many chores to do) There is a lot of conservation land and river bottom in my area with good size Buck and Doe. Every year my Dad’s buddies come over after their deer meat is processed and they make Smoked Dear Sausage out back. I will try and remember to bring you some when I head that way.

Thanks

Jesse R. Kirchhoff