Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Clean Up America Law Suit Emails - FYI

From: Warren Dranit (Dranit@smlaw.com) Sent: Fri 8/15/08 9:04 PM To: Beth Borrego (bethborrego@msn.com) Cc: Cathy Parker (cparker@parkerwest.com)

Beth,

Thank you for calling me and alerting me to the emails that have been sent from an email account warren_dranit@live.com. As discussed, I did not send these email. I am not, and have never been, associated with the warren_dranit@live.com email address. I do not know who is source of the emails. These emails are not authorized by me or my law firm. I would appreciate you posting this information to the applicable thread(s) in The Grime Scene forums. I understand that a similar thread has been posted to Pressure Washer Institute. I would appreciate you forwarding this email to the person who manages that forum.

My accurate contact information, including email address, is below. If anyone has any questions, I am happy to discuss this situation or the lawsuit.

Kind Regards,

Warren

Warren L. Dranit

Spaulding McCullough & Tansil LLP

90 South E Street, Suite 200

Santa Rosa, CA 95404

t: 707.524.1900 x145 + f: 707.524.1906 + e: dranit@smlaw.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above email came directly from the lawyer to me after I spoke to him last night.

Hope this clears up the whole email thing....

Beth