Sign in to follow this  
Scott Paul

EacoChem Products

Question

14 answers to this question

I used them on a few projects, and found them very good. Problem is the price is high and they don't really have too many "kits." I also dealt directly with them and they had very good technical assistance. They even followed up with me a few weeks after I had gotten my first and second shipment of chems.

Tom Defrancesco has used some of there stuff also, and he has had great success with their masonary and truck wash stuff

Do you mean that they do not have alot available or not enough variety of the kits?

Sorry,, you can't get any kits... maybe as a distributor you can ask them to change their thinking, I already put in my request for "kits"

I have used LCS, Stripsol,& safe restore

Sorry,, you can't get any kits... maybe as a distributor you can ask them to change their thinking, I already put in my request for "kits"

I have used LCS, Stripsol,& safe restore

They told me today that they do have kits available

We use Safe Restore, NMD 80, and Ef-fortless often, and with great results. They have good tech support, and their products are spec'ed in many new masonry projects in my area. Safe Restore alone has made me thousands of dollars on restoration cleaning. Highly recommend carrying their line if you can.

We LOVE NMD80, SafeRestore, Effortless, GS Restoration, Stripsol and a couple of others that I can't recall off the top of my head.

For the record, another brick cleaning manufacturer has tried unsuccessfully to sway us to their product line - ain't going to happen. EaCoChem is the full package!

Celeste

Thanks for all your positive responses. I am strongly considering their product line.

I believe the test kits would be a good idea to carry. Fom what I understand they have 4-5 samples so you can test the effectiveness on whatever you are trying to clean prior to quoting or starting the job.

Thanks for all your positive responses. I am strongly considering their product line.

I believe the test kits would be a good idea to carry. Fom what I understand they have 4-5 samples so you can test the effectiveness on whatever you are trying to clean prior to quoting or starting the job.

sample are always the best

I have had a tremendous amount of success with NMD-80, GSR and Safe Restore. ( I have actually made it into their June 2008 news letter with a project involving NMD-80) I have also been using there Truck Wash Supreme and love it. They claim it to be brushless but it is not. A couple of my accounts are weekly and it has worked fairly well. It has been brushless for a while but now we are brushing them once a month and they come out great. Another issue I have with it is that they do not take off the oxydation (water marks). I have contemplated adding a few ounces of gutter shock to the mix to see if that helps.

I am open to suggestions from anyone on doing that.