Sign in to follow this  
JMSC

need a blower, which one?

Im just gonna skip the BS and build a blower type vac system. Since I've got enough engines sitting around to build a few more rigs, Ill just use one of them if I can. Has anyone tried the Equilizer blower by Tuthill? I really dont know where to look first. Thanks.

Thanks Scott, I dont really know what I am looking at here. I think the blower I had picked out was a little too big for what I need. 1950 cfm? Yeah, I dont want to break the concrete. Any ideas anyone? Anything premanufacured for this with a price I can look at?

Edited by JMSC

I just need to reclaim our outdoor surface runoff, not to be used in conjuncture with a surface cleaner, I want to have 200 ft. of vac hose capability and I want something that will last for years with little maintenance. Also looking for a vac. tank that will not collapse, something around 150 gallons.

Use a small vac tank, that pumps out to a larger tank. It will be cheaper and easier. My system is all Steel eagle. It vacuums into a 55 gallon drum, that acts as a seperator with three compartments. Then it sucks up into the actual vacuum chamber. From there it is pumped into a storage tank. I actually filter the water for reuse. But that is just me.

Thanks Scott, sounds good if it can be filtered good enough for fleet washing. I guess you have the fury and the recycle system by steel eagle? What did all that set you back if you dont mind?