Sign in to follow this  
patchesean

I have work in midwest

I have work available in Illinois, kentucky, oklahoma, carolina, ohio,arkansas, Missouri,indiana. This is a chain of stores and it is flat work. If you are interested give me a call at 636 634 1354.

Thank You,

Mike Nelson

haha, I talked to the guy about them. He tried to sell me on $100 a piece for the areas in front of the 2 entrances. Thats not too hot considering it would take around 2 hours to do each one(give or take considering the amount of gum). Then consider the fact that you are going to have to travel to each location just to do these jobs(AT NIGHT). Then he threw in the fact that I would have to bring my own water to each job. Then a few days later he called me back and said that someone offered to do them at $75 a piece. :) He was kidding right??

When I did them (mistake) it took me 1/2 hour to clean each location. From start to finish. I guess it depends on how your equipment is set up. You don't have to bring any water, I hooked up to fire hydrants. But, the travel time is a killer and will eat your profits and then some.

If you notice this guy is on here every year trying to get someone to do this work. anyone who does it, realizes how much it is NOT worth and won't do it again so he has to find someone new.

Low Ballers!!! How in the world do they stay in business? Theres a low baller in my area that bid all the banks out at like $50.00 ea. Of course the drive throughs look like he took a garden hose to them, but I guess the banks are happy with the thought of just having someone showup, chew tobacco and spray a little water. I guess home depot is not any different.