Sign in to follow this  
John T

Lets help TGS by making donations to this site

Question

If Beth and Rod are accepting donations at this time to keep TGS ahead of the bb curve and in keeping them at the top of the game in the info highway world of the net then let the donations begin.

Questions does TGS take Payments from Paypal?? Also can we get a receipt for tax purposes(If not so be it). Come on lets be proud and help out the ones who helped support all of us all these years. TGS site has gave me just about more info for my business then any other bb. Its a top rated site and to keep it at the top then if you can, donate towards it to keep it as the Best. I've donated in the past and hope to do it again. Also there should be a list of companies that ended up donating to this site. The amount they donated should not be made public unless they wanted it to but the names should be mad public like on a Brass plaque that says donated to TGS..

Keep this bb- the best- and donate to get your name on that exclusive plaque that will make you feel good knowing that you helped this bb in the past,today and tomorrow. At the Very least think about that----Thank you.

5 answers to this question

If Beth and Rod are accepting donations at this time to keep TGS ahead of the bb curve and in keeping them at the top of the game in the info highway world of the net then let the donations begin.

Questions does TGS take Payments from Paypal?? Also can we get a receipt for tax purposes(If not so be it). Come on lets be proud and help out the ones who helped support all of us all these years. TGS site has gave me just about more info for my business then any other bb. Its a top rated site and to keep it at the top then if you can, donate towards it to keep it as the Best. I've donated in the past and hope to do it again. Also there should be a list of companies that ended up donating to this site. The amount they donated should not be made public unless they wanted it to but the names should be mad public like on a Brass plaque that says donated to TGS..

Keep this bb- the best- and donate to get your name on that exclusive plaque that will make you feel good knowing that you helped this bb in the past,today and tomorrow. At the Very least think about that----Thank you.

John.... Good point. We donate because we want to, not for a tax writeoff. It is not a legal tax write off... but who cares.... It is like paying a subscription for a virtual power washing manual that gets updated daily.

I am behind on my dontations to TGS.....I will get right on it.

Beth...you still have pay pal?

Hi Carlos! Yes the link is above. It goes to Paypal.

Mathew, I like the way you described that....and thank you again for your support.

Beth