Sign in to follow this  
Thad

Driveway pictures

Question

If anyone has really good before and after pics of a house showing a clean driveway that I could use I would appreciate it.

I'm putting together a PP presentation for a meeting with 30 realtors tomorrow and wanted to show the W0W effect that cleaning a drive can make. As I'm looking through my pics I realized that I have pics of clean and dirty concrete and even 'during' shots but none showing the entire house and drive.

Anybody got some they're willing to share?

They will be used for this realtor presentation only, not a website or print advertising.

20 answers to this question

Here Thad. Not sure if these are good enough but you can have these. Sending a couple more. I can only up-load so many at one time. Some of the afters are before they are completely dry. I hate hanging around. LOL[ATTACH]11032[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11036[/ATTACH]

post-3757-137772226634_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772226641_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772226646_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772226651_thumb.jpg

post-3757-137772226656_thumb.jpg

Thad,

As always, it is great catching up with you. Once again I had a great time meeting you and Judy in New Orleans!

Hope the information that we spoke about on the phone is helpful. Let us know how the meeting goes tomorrow!!!

Here Thad. Not sure if these are good enough but you can have these. Sending a couple more. I can only up-load so many at one time. Some of the afters are before they are completely dry. I hate hanging around. LOL[ATTACH]11032[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11036[/ATTACH]

Those are great photos... Nice work Larry

Thanks everybody.

Meeting went well.

Something like Larry's house in post 3 was what I was looking for, a view of the whole house and driveway. I have pictures of houses and pictures of concrete but the next time I do a house like the one attached with a really dirty driveway I'm going to get a road view pic just to highlight the difference that driveway cleaning can make.

post-1711-137772226698_thumb.jpg

Way to Help out Larry

[ATTACH]11033[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]11036[/ATTACH]

I really don't mind driveways, get them done quick, wish I had a lot more of them.

I have the opposite problem here, not many want them cleaned. hahahahaha

I know Larry does a lot of them each year and is fast at them.

I didn't realize your on TGS to Seth, sorta funny no asphalt drives here in Phx

Yeah another local guy referred me to this site a while back, but haven't posted much..

Back to concrete driveways, it seems its an easy up sell with a house wash.. Not sure why you would pass that up?

I,ll trade you some concrete for some asphalt. I try talking them out of driveway cleaning it I can. Getting to where I don't like doing them anymore.

Sounds like you need to raise your prices.

Sounds like you need to raise your prices.

Their priced so that hopefully they don't want it done, but if they do, then I don't mind doing them. And I still do a lot. It's not really a price thing it's a personal thing for me. I rather wash more houses than concrete.

Edited by Doug Rucker

Yeah another local guy referred me to this site a while back, but haven't posted much..

Back to concrete driveways, it seems its an easy up sell with a house wash.. Not sure why you would pass that up?

I don't pass them up if. Just prefer not to do them if I don't have to.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to commercial work Doug! What took you so long? lol

I'm slow....lol