Sign in to follow this  
HotShot

Death Penalty?

Question

It is my opinion that this person...(if you want to call him that) should be immediately taken behind the courthouse and popped in the head with a 17 cent bullet to his brain.

Oh yeah, you will notice in the article that he doesn't even belong in this country. He's an illegal alien.

The Sentinel

I'm curious as to what you people that oppose the death penalty think about something like this.

8 answers to this question

What i dont understand is he was arested before and released.They didn't catch that he was illegal,but for murder now he is illegal?Makes no sence! marko

Aren't you a pro-life advocate?

Rod!~

No, I think hes a pro-dont slaughter innocent babies advocate. Theres a huge gap between killing a human because its life is not convenient to you at the moment and killing one for reasons described in that article.

It does bring up a good point though. Most pro-baby killers are anti-death penalty. Makes ya think.

Does anyone NOT see the difference in unilaterally deciding to take the life of someone who hasn't even breathed yet versus implementing a punishment that is supposed to be severe enough to DETER people from committing crimes? How do you even make that comparison?

I think it goes back to that other thread about the whole "common sense and morals" comment I made. You either have them/it, or you don't.

Babies = innocent

dirtbags = guilty/death penalty

Easy concept in my opinion. But I guess you would have to have common sense and morals to understand it.

because when he is dead he is dead and that's the end of it. he won't even know he's dead.

so let him rot in jail; don't let him become a martyr for some cause... let him know he is suffering, let him know what he is missing out on, let him wait for the next family visit... let him suffer...

or let him repent and apologise... and devote his life to making the world a better place - even from behind bars

where does the new testament draw the line at with sin = death? and where should the criminal code draw the line?