Sign in to follow this  
cleanhoods

Got a tooth ache?

Question

I was having a serious tooth ache for the last three days, my rear tooth.Man the iburofen(800miligram) wouldnt work so i went on line and tryed to find some kind of remidy.Well i ran up on PEANUT BUTTER.Well guess what i took a gob and put it on my tooth and then pain went away.I thought that was so neat.Hope this helps the ones that are having a tooth ache.I know this is off beat from what this forum is about but heck sooner or later we will all have this problem and hopefully this will work.Thank You

Marko

5 answers to this question

Yeah, you probably filled the cavity so that air cannot get to the exposed nerve. Now you gotta hope that your 'remedy' does not lead to it becoming infested...you know, where your face swells up and you get sick and eventually...well, you get the idea I'm sure.

I suggest going to a dentist and skip the 'remedy'. It will only make things worse.

Rod!~

Oh i am going to the dentist i am hard headed but gosh i wouldnt wish a tooth ache on anyone.Just a remidy for just in case you cant get to one you know.Yes dentist is the best answer,just nervous.

Marko