Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

World of Concrete 2009, Feb 3-6, Las VEgas

WOC 2009

Plan the future of your business at WOC 2009 -- Awarded by Tradeshow Week for the second year in a row as one of the Fastest 50 Winners, WOC is the industry’s only annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry construction industries with 1,700+ leading industry suppliers in more than 900,000 net square feet of exhibits featuring innovative products, technologies, tools and equipment to give you new ways to sustain and grow your business.

See the outdoor exhibits & event areas showcasing a continuous, hands-on supply of solid ideas, techniques, demonstrations, resources and connections. Participate in the industry’s top education program with 150+ seminars packed with powerful strategies and knowledge you need.

See link for schedule....

We attended last year. It is a great site to see large equipment and concrete equipment. As far as anything for residential, it hardly exists. Even small business doesn't have a lot to offer. For concrete, it has to be #1. We went primarily for a vacation. I'd recommend it if you stain or refinish concrete. For PWing, very little to offer. Great for gambleing! LOL

Have you been yet Scott?..I want to go bad. Not sure I can get away though. I just know anyone and everyone dealing in concrete and decorative concrete stuff goes to this thing.All my suppliers do anyways..it's like be there or be square.
Yes I have. I go every two years and this will be my 3rd time. Best show I have ever been to.

Any show that benefits us, we would go if possible. I like just to talk to the vendors and get their opinions on things. It lets them know about us and us about them. All good.

Sign in to follow this