Sign in to follow this  
ApexPCLLC

The best machine manufacter

Question

Just curious To which machine is the better machine. I currently use a Hydrotek while I Was surfing the net I came across this Site PowerLand Power Tools Powerland Factory Outlet: Portable Gas Generators, Diesel Generator, Snow Blower, Pressure Washer, Construction Power Tools ---- Toll Free: (866) -750-7776 They Have a hot pressure washer for 2000.00 and free shipping. Anyway i was comparing the specs and the only difference is this unit doesnt get as hot as mine and a different motor.Anyway Just out of curiuosity I bought one to try it out let me know what you think.

33 answers to this question

It does state it has a General pump. Below is from link given. The potential for problems is always there. Have had friends with Landa, Hydro tech, Mi-t-M, Hotsy, Delco, That have all had name brand components fail at the most in-opertune times & have called me to borrow/rent one of mine or have me finish the job for them. Ive had an A/R pump die with only 60hrs on it. Had a Landa machine with the old school 16 hp IC twin & ts 2021 pump go for 4200 hrs before the engine gave out & the pump had the head kit done once when it would only produce 2500 psi instead of 3000. The pump dripped water externally for the last 3 yrs but performed great. You JUST never know.

Features:

• 4500 PSI W/W an industrial duty engine
  • 12 Voltage DC ignition Diesel Fired Beckett burner, Max. temperature 190F
  • Adjustable pressure & temperature control
  • Pressure gauge is installed for easy reading and control
  • Heavy formed steel body
  • High pressure hose, gun, wand, tips & soap assembly
  • Matched UL & CE in electric accessory
  • Heavy duty welded wrap around roll cage for easy transportation and protection
  • Portability kit includes wheels and easy pull handle
  • OHV engine for high efficiency and reliability
  • General triplex plunge pump with stainless steel valves and brass manifolds
  • Direct drive pump system increases pump's life
  • Corrosion proof polyethylene fuel tank
  • All parts & accessories in stock

Dang, that stinks. Still not a bad deal. Did it come with a battery? I was wondering how it would keep the amps up since the motor isnt elec. start. I have always doubted 12 volt units anyway. I've never had one but I've heard some horror stories. A lot harder to work on?

It does state it has a General pump. Below is from link given. The potential for problems is always there. Have had friends with Landa, Hydro tech, Mi-t-M, Hotsy, Delco, That have all had name brand components fail at the most in-opertune times & have called me to borrow/rent one of mine or have me finish the job for them. Ive had an A/R pump die with only 60hrs on it. Had a Landa machine with the old school 16 hp IC twin & ts 2021 pump go for 4200 hrs before the engine gave out & the pump had the head kit done once when it would only produce 2500 psi instead of 3000. The pump dripped water externally for the last 3 yrs but performed great. You JUST never know.

Features:

• 4500 PSI W/W an industrial duty engine
  • 12 Voltage DC ignition Diesel Fired Beckett burner, Max. temperature 190F
  • Adjustable pressure & temperature control
  • Pressure gauge is installed for easy reading and control
  • Heavy formed steel body
  • High pressure hose, gun, wand, tips & soap assembly
  • Matched UL & CE in electric accessory
  • Heavy duty welded wrap around roll cage for easy transportation and protection
  • Portability kit includes wheels and easy pull handle
  • OHV engine for high efficiency and reliability
  • General triplex plunge pump with stainless steel valves and brass manifolds
  • Direct drive pump system increases pump's life
  • Corrosion proof polyethylene fuel tank
  • All parts & accessories in stock

OOPS I guess I bypassed FEATURES and went STRAIGHT to SPECIFICATIONS, SORRY my bad.

I currently have a 12volt Silver Eagle propane machine "7gpm 4000 psi A/R pump Kohler engine' & have had no major issues. Burnt up igniter wires once because ther was a rag in the bottomof the airbox that caught on fire, My bad.

Thanks for admitting your mistake.

I prefer to know that I have quality equipment, and the security of spending more for a machine, and knowing that it is going to start in two weeks, two months, and two years is worth the premium. I don't live in Georgia, so my customers expect me to present a professional image. I do my best to do that.

I have a Hotsy unit and Pressure Pro and they have been great. I would buy them again.

I think it all comes down to personal preference and budget.

Superior Power Washing

Chris Chappell

361-853-2513

Exterior House Cleaning in Corpus Christi Texas

Cleaning Concrete Driveways Sidewalks and Walkways in Corpus Christi Texas

I don't live in Georgia, so my customers expect me to present a professional image. I do my best to do that.
I dont live in Arizona, so my customers expect me to have half a brain and not think just because something cost more means its better. But I also dont wash cars, not something you need half a brain to do anyway.