Sign in to follow this  
AC Lockyer

Awning Cleaning, Orlando, Florida. Using Mallard System

Question

Did this awning on a commercial building using the Mallard System for soft wash cleaning.

I think it came out pretty good:) Here are a few pix.

AC

awning%20wintersprings%20(15)-m.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20(16)-m.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20(17)-m.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20(19)-m.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20left%20b4-aft.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20pole%20b4-aft.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20right%20b4-aft.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20side%20b4-aft.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20under-1%20b4-aft.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20under-2%20b4-aft.jpg

awning%20wintersprings%20under-3%20b4-aft.jpg

These awnings were cleaned without any kind of pressure washer. They were cleaned totally chemically with the Mallard System which will last 4 to 6 times longer than pressure washing.

47 answers to this question

Okay, I'll bite. What is the Mallard system? No offense, but using a low pressure washing technique, that is a one-hour job with the same results.

I like your pics, impressive before/after pics. Just curious what you charge for the Mallard system, when most power washing contractors are capable of the same work...

here is the a to your q

The Mallard System is more like pest control than pressure washing. All of the soft wash bleach jockys out there have tried to mirror the Mallard Systems performance.

Bleach and water doesnt get the results the Mallard Systems chemicals do!

It is applied like a pest control truck would spray a yard. It has some bleach in it. However the bleach is added only to get an instant clean on the surface. High levels of bleach will damage surfaces.

The added chemicals have algacides, fungicides and spore blockers. Also included are surfactants and other cleaning agents.

The "Duck Sauce" is 100% biodegradeable becoming carbon and or water within 10 days of its intro to the enviroment.

We dont sell it so this wasnt a ploy or ad to sell our system.

I started the Mallard System in 1992 and at one time had 100 employees in 3 branches and did 5 mil a year in roof cleaning.

here is a pic of our Orlando branch in 1999,

Mallard%20Orlando%2098.gif

Thanks for the questions,

AC

Looks great anyway, if you couldn't get a routine maintenance job from that place you couldn't sell water in h*ll....So whats your "Duck" sauce? Come on now share, you started it...LOL, I would be very interested in it and your method. PM if you'd rather not openly share.

Looks great anyway, if you couldn't get a routine maintenance job from that place you couldn't sell water in h*ll....So whats your "Duck" sauce? Come on now share, you started it...LOL, I would be very interested in it and your method. PM if you'd rather not openly share.

We dont sell it or give its contents away. It gives us a great competitive edge!

Thanks,

AC

Fishgazam you once sold it for 5 million dollars a year. Why not reveal it now? You are on a BBS that prides itself on education,not self-promotion.icon7.gificon7.gif

I noticed all the pics are gone from this and another bb. What up with that? :rolleyes2

Larry I think the answer is somewhere in the statement..... We dont sell it or give its contents away. It gives us a great competitive edge!

Can't really blame someone if that's the way they feel.....

UH I still see the pics. Did I miss something?

Every pic he posted on this and another bb is just a big empty box with a red x in the top left corner on my end Mel. I saw the pics yesterday and earlier today but now,, Pooof,,, They are gone. :confused:

Larry they are still visible on my end,as of now.

Re- booted my computer and still nothing. All other pics are still fine. Must be somthing on my end. Had Chris Chappell check and he said he could see pics of the awnings too. Oh well! I'll figure it out later. Thanks Mel.

Re- booted my computer and still nothing. All other pics are still fine. Must be somthing on my end. Had Chris Chappell check and he said he could see pics of the awnings too. Oh well! I'll figure it out later. Thanks Mel.

Verio who hosts my websites moved me to a new server...............UGGGGG.....anyway were working all of this out. Sorry.

AC

Verio who hosts my websites moved me to a new server...............UGGGGG.....anyway were working all of this out. Sorry.

AC

WOW! You get things done quick! Pictures are back up on my end.

maybe it wasn't my pooter? :dance:

You say "it has SOME bleach in it" with other additives applied more like a pest control. Isn't that just a fancy overpriced pump that doesn't apply it up on a canopy any different than a delevan would? Other additives....Let me guess,,,,Just enough clorox so you don't smell it to avoid being one of those "low ballin bleachers" and some borax, a mold inhibitor picked up at HD and a shot of blue dawn...(Duck poo is blue hence "duck sauce") Looks good though...

You say "it has SOME bleach in it" with other additives applied more like a pest control. Isn't that just a fancy overpriced pump that doesn't apply it up on a canopy any different than a delevan would? Other additives....Let me guess,,,,Just enough clorox so you don't smell it to avoid being one of those "low ballin bleachers" and some borax, a mold inhibitor picked up at HD and a shot of blue dawn...(Duck poo is blue hence "duck sauce") Looks good though...

that was a pretty snippy response. What makes him any different than Chris with his 'patented' apple sauce? Mallard has a long history in this area and a good reputation. I still get calls for roof cleaning and the customer says "Mallard isnt in this area anymore. can you do the same thing?" Who cares if its bleach and soap or pond water and alligator crap. Terra cleans pics are good before and afters. and he should get kudos.