7 members have voted

1. 1. What is your weakest attribute running your business

• technical task and project execution
    • Accounting and office management
    • Marketing and Sales generation
    • Bidding and Closing the job
    • Employee recruitment and Management
    • Other - Please post in thread

For me, it's the same thing it has always been, I don't like filing. That may sound silly, but I'm pretty balanced, do have some strengths, but filing is my downfall. When I was in software sales I was always very busy selling and felt that filing took away from my money making time, that and I hated alphabetizing and sorting papers. I did it, but it was my least favorite thing. I cleaned out a folders yesterday as a matter of fact. It was time.

Beth

Accounting and office management for me. I'm surprised that 75% are reporting the same. I thought I was the only disorganized person out there,chuckle.

I often wonder though, what kind of an affect having a more organized office would have on the bottom line? Significant maybe? I regularly tear my office apart looking for number or an address I wrote down on some scrap of paper and buried with other stuff,lol. I'm sure I could save some time if I got my stuff together.

Interesting poll.

Matt,

Honestly we don't have a weakest attribute. If I could list anything, I'd say my own personal organization. We have pretty much everything in place. Keeping it there is my responsibility. That is where I am weak! Kinda like giving the keys to your 16 year old and telling them to drive safely! LOL Make sense. Thank you.