Sign in to follow this  
AC Lockyer

No Workers Comp? No Mill Dollar Liability and Umbrella Policy?

Question

Many pressure washing companies try bidding large projects only to find out later that they do not qualify because they dont have workers comp insurance or thier liability, auto or umbrella policy is not large enough.

Even though your state may not require a smaller company of 3 or less employees to have workers comp the potential customer does!

THATS OK!

Go ahead and bid away! Just make sure not to low ball the project or kill yourself on the pricing.

TerraClean will gladly do the project for you and pay you the commision we would have paid one of our sales persons!!!

This means you can land these big projects, consult with us, we will clean and bill the project and you get to reap a profit without expending any overhead!

If this sounds good to your company we service the entire southeast US as well as Texas.

Call and ask for AC at (866) 86-TERRA

5 answers to this question

Thanks We are covered also, but if you have any roof cleaning jobs over this way we will be happy to reciprocate. Coming from a guy that USED to do 5 MILLION a year, I would consider it a privledge. I would be able to tell people that this job came from MALLARD (they USED TO DO 5 MILLION A YEAR IN ROOF CLEANING and sold it for who knows what amount),but now they operate under Terra Clean. AC I gotta ASK you, if you were doing 5 MILLION A YEAR in ROOF Cleaning why in the world would you sell? AC I also gotta tell ya ,that the secret has been out for a long time, maybe (back in the day) you had the market cornered BUT today its a different market.

Many pressure washing companies try bidding large projects only to find out later that they do not qualify because they dont have workers comp insurance or thier liability, auto or umbrella policy is not large enough.

Even though your state may not require a smaller company of 3 or less employees to have workers comp the potential customer does!

THATS OK!

Go ahead and bid away! Just make sure not to low ball the project or kill yourself on the pricing.

TerraClean will gladly do the project for you and pay you the commision we would have paid one of our sales persons!!!

This means you can land these big projects, consult with us, we will clean and bill the project and you get to reap a profit without expending any overhead!

If this sounds good to your company we service the entire southeast US as well as Texas.

Is this an AD? I don't believe it is in the right place? Thank you.

By the way, All good PWers have the right legal system in place don't they?

THATS OK!

If this is an ad - it falls under spam. (A huge no-no)

And if it is I'm sure this is where it will stop. I have gotten enough complaints about it, that I felt the need to speak. up.

Beth

Thank you Beth,

I enjoy sharing info and ideas with folks. I don't believe this is ment to be a post for commercials? I know you and many others are willing to share as needed to grow our company's.