Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

Thanks to the Vendors for the Alabama Round Table

Question

I just wanted to say Thanks to the Vendors that helped with the Alabama Round Table and for the prizes and money.

I won the mini laptop computer in the hose rolling contest. Thank You.

Steven Button was very fast! I saw the replays on youtube and it was cool watching everyone participate.

Thank You to PressureTek, Sunbrite Supply, Envirospec North and Delco.

It really is great to have Vendors like you helping out us contractors with these events and doing what you can to help us stay in business.

Thank You.

4 answers to this question

On behalf of Envirospec and John Allison, you are welcome. We are glad we could help to support the event and hope that all who attended gained some valuable information. We will be hosting an event on mid June in Milwaukee as well and look forward to doing a little more to help the industry.

I'm with Chris. thanks so much for all the support. I don't think alot of guys know how much y'all put into these RT's. I know I didn't until I went to Bama. Great job guy's and Thank You!

Robert has tried to be of assistance to the industry for longer than I've been around it. He was going strong when I joined his company nearly 25 years ago. For as long as he is invited I'm sure that he will be there.

I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.

Respectfully Submitted

Robert has tried to be of assistance to the industry for longer than I've been around it. He was going strong when I joined his company nearly 25 years ago. For as long as he is invited I'm sure that he will be there.

I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas.

Respectfully Submitted

I'm looking forward to meeting Larry, we have talked alot on the phone for years.